Life is Full & I Am Blessed!

Posted on December 28th, by Amy in Celebrations. 14 comments

I ended up taking more of a break than I had planned!  I have been soaking up the memories with our kids, and loving every moment.  I will admit that bedtime is still my favorite time of day for the kids – I’m wiped by the time they snuggle into bed!
Christmas morning is a favorite time too!  Watching the wonder in their eyes as they open gifts, thoughtfully purchased (not made, this year) for them specifically.
Owen was immediately in love with this Spiral Speedway, he was happy to play with it while his sisters continued opening gifts!  Sadly, I didn’t take many more pictures as each one needed help with this or that, and my hands (and Joe’s) were busy.
We’ve been having fun playing Connect 4 and putting together puzzles (Fairy Tale Castle 48pc).  I’ve snuck in a little sewing while the girls have a tea party too, (Tea Set) they are so fun to listen to!  Milk and Egg Nog have been the teas of choice so far!
Saturday we went sledding!  There’s a golf course in Park City, (Mountain Dell) which is closed for the season, but it’s a popular sledding hill.  We went with the masses and had a blast,for about an hour, little people get cold fast!  Lots of fun with a sled!  Owen was sad as we pulled away from the hill, he wasn’t at all ready to be done.  I was glad though, my lungs ache when I’m out in the cold too much.
This coming week we get to look forward to the new year, goals and dreams.  I’ve been thinking up a few things, that I really want to incorporate in the new year – I hope you will join me!

Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me
Bookmark and Share

14 thoughts on “Life is Full & I Am Blessed!

Whimsical Creations says:

Wonderful blessings.

Have a happy new year!
    =D

amylouwho says:

good times! I'm excited to hear your goals! I need to start thinking of mine…

Miss Nancy says:

Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas morning. Merry Christmas and wishing you the best in 2010. I also extend that wish for everyone everywhere.

Happy Cottage Quilter says:

What wonderful family memories. Glad that your Christmas was a good one. Wishing you a blessed New Year!

Four O'Clock Quilt Company says:

Do they still have the tubing hill open from the Olympics? We were there in 99/2000 New Years and rented tubes to go on the hill. It was such fun!

Natalia says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I can't wait for the new year. I am so full of excitement for the next year! :)

Rita @ Mochi Studios says:

Looks like you had a super wonderful Christmas with your awesome family! I hope you had a very happy Christmas! And Happy New Years!

em's scrapbag says:

Sounds like some wonderful memories were made. Look forward to what you are doing in the new year.

live a colorful life says:

I'm anxious to see what you'll be up to in 2010. Happy New Year!

Vicki says:

I'm so excited for the new year, can't wait to hear what you have in store. :)

Amber says:

We got Connect 4 too – 2 different ones…one you can play with 4 players! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas – Happy New Year!

amy smart says:

Sounds perfect. I grew-up going sledding at Mountain Dell! I love that place. Enjoy this fun time! (Sorry about the hair in the train wheels though. Poor girl!)

Candied Fabrics says:

Oh, the spiral speedway! We loved that! Years of fun in store!

Rebekah says:

I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Connect 4 was one of my favorite childhood games.