I Am Thankful : : 18

Posted on January 26th, by Amy in Thankful. 14 comments

It’s been a while since I’ve made a list, and with so much turmoil in other parts of the world I have so much to be thankful for.

I’m thankful for –

- My loving, supportive family, and Joe who is working hard
- the beautiful snow falling outside
- our warm, safe home
- Owen starting to talk more
- healthy kids

Blessings~

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me

14 thoughts on “I Am Thankful : : 18

BaileyGirl5 says:

I'm so thankful for my three wonderful sons. They really make life interesting!

Amber says:

I am thankful for my wonderful husband and 4 great kiddos…and that the Lord's mercies are new every morning!

live a colorful life says:

We had many paycuts in 2009. But my husband still has a job, and for that I am very thankful. We have a warm home, good friends, fabulous grandkids who make us smile every time we see them–and that always puts things in better perspective. A hug and a kiss from them–you can't put a pricetag on that. Oh, and my blogging friends. You inspire me daily.

CitricSugar says:

I am thankful that amidst great tragedy in the world, people are coming together and doing what they can to help strangers – beautiful evidence that people really do care even when it seems we're jaded. And I'm thankful for the humbling reminder of how lucky I am.

And I'm thankful I found crafty peeps and their blogs oh so many months ago. :-)

Tracy says:

I am thankful for a good car to drive to work, my craft time, and most important my family.

Cheryl Arkison says:

Right now I am thankful for my nanny who just brought me lunch to me in my chair. So kind.

Cheryl Arkison says:

Cheryl Arkison says:

Victoria says:

I am thankful for my family, our health, steady employment, a roof over our heads, food in the fridge, electricity, and the ability to pay the bills… and I know that in a heart beat this could change, so I am more then thankful, I am deeply grateful.

Clarke says:

I am thankful that my husband and I are growing old together if not always gracefully. Leaving for Ireland for our ruby anniversary soon. I am thankful that he likes my quilts even more than I do.

Priscilla

Mindy says:

I'm so thankful to be able to reconnect with friends through the blogosphere. Also eternally thankful for my husband, children and family.

Jessica says:

Right now I am thankful for my job I love, time with friends, and quiet at night.

Mel says:

Ironic that you had a thankful post! I did one yesterday: http://melsownplace.blogspot.com/2010/01/be-aware-be-thankful.html

Amy says:

I'm thankful for this community of ours that helps remind me to take a moment and remember to count my blessings.

Love your new header!