Happy Valentine’s!

Posted on February 14th, by Amy in Celebrations. 9 comments

I know that not everyone celebrates Valentine’s day, so to those that do – Happy Valentine’s!  I hope that all of you are loved and blessed!

Joe surprised me with these flowers on Thursday – he wanted to get them before they were out :)  I am so very thankful and blessed to share my life with him.  We are aiming for dinner and a movie later this evening!

—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me
add to kirtsy

9 thoughts on “Happy Valentine’s!

Candied Fabrics says:

Happy day to you! Enjoy your dinner & a movie!

Sara says:

And, a Happy Valentine's Day to you! The flowers are beautiful.

jlk says:

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Mary says:

Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy your date night!

live a colorful life says:

The flowers are beautiful. Yes, enjoy your date night.

Andrea Baker says:

Oh what Beautiful Flowers! What a great man!!! Enjoy

Miss Nancy says:

Gorgeous flowers. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours even if I am a day late.

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Beautiful flowers Amy! What movie did you see?

Vicki says:

oh, they are so pretty! happy (late) valentine's day!