I Am Thankful : : 19

Posted on March 2nd, by Amy in Thankful. 11 comments

for so many things – here’s a few

~ sleep, I’ve been getting a little more
~ Joe – he’s been filling the gaps while I’m sick, and finishing up my projects
~ binding clips, my hands would be shriveled up without them
~ balmy 45F temp’s outside the last few days
~ Natalia!  There’s no way I’d be meeting my deadline with my sanity intact without you :)

Blessings~

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me
add to kirtsy

11 thoughts on “I Am Thankful : : 19

live a colorful life says:

I am thankful for the extra special closeness that occurs among friends when we go away together for a quilting retreat.

Natalia says:

Thanks Amy! You're sweet! Actually I really had a lot of fun quilting your quilts. You gave me a great opportunity to try new things. AND I am the lucky person who has seen your beautiful designs!!! :) I can't wait for your book to be done, you've worked very hard!

Lisa says:

There are so many things to be thankful for. . .from indoor plumbing to heating to wonderful sewing machines that keep up with the abuse I dish out but mostly I am thankful for my family who give me love, pain and a reason to get up everyday!

Mary says:

Hi Amy! Glad to hear you're getting some sleep – there really is no substitute! Glad to hear that Joe is helping out while you're sick too :-) I am so thankful for my husband, who is a great dad and also SUPER supportive of my sewing hobby (obsession?!?!) I am also thankful for my sweet little girl, for good friends, and for the good Lord who makes it all possible! Hope you're feeling better soon!

jlk says:

I am thankful that my baby is sleeping through the night so that I am not so fuzzy headed during the day.

deborah says:

so happy to hear you are sleeping better! I'm thankful for my fantastic hubby, my boys, my family and my furry children, and I'm so thankful to be blessed with the ability to sew my stress and problems away.

Tracey J says:

Natalia's the best! :) She quilted my son's quilt recently… does great work! :)

Candied Fabrics says:

I'm thankful for the support I get from my online friends!

Trudi says:

Hope you start to feel better soon Amy :) I'm thankful for my partner who's been filling the gaps for me too.

Vicki says:

I am thankful for my husband who's very good at taking care of sick children in a super compassionate way.

Sandra says:

I am thankful for so many things right now but I guess the most important one is that I am almost five years cancer free, also for my husband who helps me so much and never complains when I buy fabric and I still can't get up the energy to do all the things I want to do. Blessings to all Sandra