Catching up . . .and Rosebud Quilter Giveaway – Winners!
– mostly on rest, snuggling on the couch with the kiddos, and tv. Thursday I visited the doctor, my cold was not getting better – turns out it was a sinus infection and ear infection. . .thankfully, I now have time to rest up, and I am feeling a bit better with medication!
– Joe called me crazy – I was sketching a new design already! My creative juices are flowing – I can’t help it :) Don’t tell him about the three more in my head.
– My house needs a deep clean. I like to purge papers and whatnot, every other day or so. The piles are deep – it’s time to purge! and the floors are sad. I figure little by little I will make my way through the house this week. After I get my energy levels back up :)
– I have a pile of magazines, and books that I would love to read, and fabric scraps that need to be organized.
– I want to get my blog reader under control again – I love all the inspiration in there!
This seems to be too much for one week, it’s probably a two week list. :) I’m going to take it easy!