Taking it Easy

Posted on March 9th, by Amy in give away, random. 14 comments

I’ve enjoyed getting to know people on twitter in the last few months and, recently, Jody had a contest over there.  Look at what I won –
These fabulous fat quarters arrived last week, and I’m loving them!  Those flowers in front are Woodland Delight, and some cute Christmas fabric.  Thank you so much Jody!!
Those of you that commented yesterday, will be glad to know that I did not do any housework!  Just laundry, and I made dinner for the first time in two weeks – Joe has been taking great care of us :)  I pulled out a couple magazines and took care of a few emails.  I’m taking it easy!

I hope you are having a good day~
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me
add to kirtsy

14 thoughts on “Taking it Easy

upstateLisa says:

Lucky you! congratulations! have fun with your new fabs.

Rene' says:

Gorgeous fabric. Sorry to hear you are feeling bad, but glad you are getting some rest.

2miracles/Tove says:

I'm glad you remembered how to relax.! Gve joe an extra Thanks for supporting you in this and allowing it to be easier to follow your dreams and share them with us. Thanks to the kids to for sharing mom. I know your a great one then again I maybe particial. Enjoy yourself and remember to take care.

Tove
    Wish we were closer

Kim B says:

Beautiful! I could use a break from the daily grind myself. Enjoy your break!

Elizabeth says:

Amy, I love reading your blog! Keep taking it easy and feel better!

Lindsey says:

I love the new blog header!

And I just won some fat quarters too…I'll have to blog about that soon.

Happy Cottage Quilter says:

Congrats on your fabulous win.

Georgina says:

Good to hear you are resting – you can lie back and imagine what to make with that fabulous fabric!

amy smart says:

Glad you are taking it easy and feeling better!

I Purr-Furr to Craft says:

congratulations! cool fabrics!

Jean says:

We all need to take it easy once in awhile. Take care!

SewCalGal says:

Congratulations. Lovely fabrics!

SewCalGal

Jackie says:

Here is to taking it easy!! You deserve it.

henny says:

haha…first dinner in 2 weeks! Oh my, I wish I were you :)
    Congrat for the fabrics gift!