Special Moments

Posted on April 5th, by Amy in My kids. 13 comments

Hi there!  I hope that you all had a great weekend with friends and family.  With an extra day to our weekend, I have been busy sewing.  Hoping to get a quilt top finished – but not quite yet!  Hopefully today I can get to all the pressing, pinning, and sewing that needs to happen :)

After church, before play clothes, we got a couple of good pictures of the kiddos -

Owen, Sophia, Ella & Emmalie – April 2010

Emmalie has lost two teeth in the last week!  Quite a milestone – she enjoys sticking her tongue in the space her bottom front teeth no longer need.

More of the pictures are like this!

So I did it!  Got pictures of the girls in their dresses!  For details on the dresses – see this post and this one.

These pictures are the happy moments – don’t be misled, there’s plenty of crazy and chaotic moments too!  My hands are too full to photograph those ones :)

Sophia and I had fun Sunday afternoon, while everyone else was busy or napping, just sitting on the couch taking turns playing “doodle jump” on my phone.  Taking turns cheering the other on – those one on one moments are special!

Blessings~
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

13 thoughts on “Special Moments

Terriaw says:

How wonderful to get all the kids in such nice photos. They looks like they are having fun sitting together too. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, which is great to hear. You should be celebrating their new dresses too – they look so adorable.

W. Latane Barton says:

What precious kids… and precious memories. Sounds like your Easter was very special.

Natalia says:

They all look so cute in their dresses! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Too bad it had to snow again. :)

quiltcetera says:

Yay for getting a picture! Those sweet together times pass so quickly, I'm glad to hear you are making the best of them. :)

Tipper says:

Beautiful pictures!! So glad your Easter was nice : )

Candied Fabrics says:

Aww, they look great – and you've got a nice picture of all 4 at once – I have a hard time with my 3 – two boys and one dog!

Elizabeth says:

What beautiful children. The girls look so cute in their new dresses! Nice job!

amylouwho says:

cute kids, cute dresses! 'nuf said! :)

Dena says:

Cute pictures and the quilt made for a perfect backdrop.

Debbie says:

Your kids are adorable, Amy! Great photos, too. Cool background!

wishes, true and kind says:

Wonderful pictures!

Allie says:

Oh Amy your children are absolutely beautiful!

Dresden Quilter says:

Your children are so beautiful and the dresses are gorgeous.