Started!

Posted on June 29th, by Amy in Doll Quilt Swap. 14 comments

In the comments on my last post, I was challenged!

In between, “mom” responsibilities, I cut and sewed more than enough dresden plates!  Not that I’m afraid of new york beauties, I just couldn’t get excited for this project about them….these I’m excited about.

So Lindsay…What have you been working on?

I have a few things on the household to do list, hopefully I can resist this pile until later :)
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

14 thoughts on “Started!

Ritapizza says:

OMG YAY! I love dresden plates! makes me wanna pull my dresden WIP out and work on it!

Lindsay says:

Oh, your too quick! Great job!! I wont have anything to show until later tonight, I had to go into work, short staff means boss has to be there, but i am going to have something tonight, if not a few somethings!!!

traceyjay says:

I ♥ me some dresdens. Very cute. :)

Susan Entwistle says:

Can't wait to see. I have a Dresden project in mind. Just have to figure out how to use the ruler and start cutting.

Jackie says:

Looks like this is going to be a bright one! Love it!

Rae Ann says:

Dresdens are my favorite and so FUN to make! Can't wait to see your project when your done.
    I love your blog and all that you show. You are very creative!
    I am just wondering if you would like to be a quest Author on my blog… Stash Manicure. We would love to have you share some of your creative ideas with us on how to manage your stash or what fun things that you so with your stash. Love to her back from you!

Terriaw says:

Good for you for getting started already! I'm so impressed!

Needled Mom says:

Love Dresden Plates and NY Beauties!!!

Allie says:

Yay Amy!! Good for you! Although if I stop to do housework, I never get going again, lol – I vote for letting it slide!

Lindsay says:

Ok Amy! I have posted my very small progress for tonight. I ended up working all day :( but I came home and got straight to work!!

I hope I didn't keep you up waiting!!

randi says:

I have a fabric pile calling my name too. Unfortunately a large laundry pile is calling too. Which one will win????

harleywife says:

I say forget laundry and household chores and SEW !!!!! however , I don't have kids at home and my husband is an XBOX live junkie , so I have time to do what I want , but I waste a lot of time ! all you gals with young kids at home have really really inspired me to sew more , and I have been ; so THANK YOU ALL !!!!
    Amy : what fabric is this ???

harleywife says:

Nevermind , I read you post before this , and it made me HAPPY !!!!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt says:

I think your materials are better for dresdens! i can't wait to see them finished! :)