Psst – I’m over here!

Posted on July 6th, by Amy in guest post. 20 comments

I’ve posted over at Stash Manicure today!  Check out my post there – I even posted a little tutorial for making Dresden plates :)

Check out what Ella made yesterday -

She’s so excited!

Go check out my guest post – Thanks!
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

20 thoughts on “Psst – I’m over here!

by Daisy says:

she has good reasons to be excited. wow!

Mrs Moen says:

Well done, Ella! Lucky girl to grow up in a fabric-stash-household.-)

Jessica says:

I really liked your tutorial for making the dresden plates, I think I will have to get one of those rulers!

Dresden Quilter says:

Your post is great. I love Dresden Plates and I love the quilt Ella made.

Mandy says:

Many congratulations Ella, your quilt top is delightfully colourful.
    Best wishes,
    Mandy
    (I'm writing from the UK which is why my spelling looks all wrong.)

Shari says:

Congratulations to Ella on her first big quilt! May it be the first of many lovely quilty projects…

Rhonda says:

Cute quilt and cute kid!

syocom says:

Cute bright and fun!

Kim's Crafty Apple says:

It's lovely! Nice work Ella!

It's my dream that my girls want to craft/quilt/create with mama someday (they're 2 & 3 so I have some time to wait) but I don't want to push so they rebel against it instead – any tips?

WendyLou says:

Way to go, Ella!!! Your fabrics are beautiful and fun!! And your seams look like they match up perfectly :) You should be sooo proud!!!

Rae Ann says:

Ella is darling and her quilt is just as cute. Congratulations to her!
    Amy… Thanks for being our guest author on Stash Manicure today. It was absolutely FABULOUS!

bethanndodd says:

Way to go, Ella!!!!

Amy Sp says:

Great guest post. I've never read that blog before, but I will probably spend the rest of the afternoon browsing over there. :)

Manda says:

Loved the tutorial for the dresden plates. Ella your quilt is fantastic :)

Poppyprint says:

Way to bust your mom's stash Ella!! What a great summer day…your quilt is awesome. Are you going to tie it?

Lindsay says:

OMGoodness!! Ella what a fantastic job!!!! Its beautiful and all my favorite colors!!

Terriaw says:

That was a cool post! So glad you shared the dresden tute too cuz I need to start using up some of my scrap stash, and I LOVE dresdens. Love love Ella's project – she must be so proud!

Andi says:

Go Ella!!!!

harleywife says:

Good job Ella !

Mary Grace McNamara says:

So exciting to give kids something to create with and see where they go! Nice job on that quilt!

I just checked out your dresden plate tutorial over at Stash Manicure. Thanks so much for sharing that! This is one of the many blocks I have never had the confidence to even try, but after looking at your tutorial, I'm pretty sure I could handle it!

Yours are lovely, by the way!

MGM