Tap – tap

Posted on July 22nd, by Amy in Blog Info. 24 comments

Check it out!  Do you like the new digs?

I have a post waiting, with a new pattern, but want to make sure the feeds are up and running!

Leave a comment and let me know how you got here – Thank you!

24 thoughts on “Tap – tap

Kandra says:

Feed is on! But everytime I hit TAB in the comment section it takes me out of the comment section to the Mr. Linky down below (instead of the next field in your comment section)

Trudi says:

Looking Great Amy!

Amy says:

just checking to make sure the comment form is working

HI AMy! THis post, and 9 others, were marked as unread in the google reader, so your feeds are working for me! And like Kandra, tabbing through the boxes brings me all the way down to mr linky. Site’s looking awesome!

Mickey White says:

this is very nice !!!

Mickey White says:

got here from facebook link …. sorry forgot to tell you before !

Valerie in CS says:

Love that Quicksand font! It’s one of my favorites… Dots and dashes a plenty!

Amber says:

ooohh – I love it! I had the same thing with the tab button as Kandra……looks great! You are in my blog reader but I clicked over from FB. Did Amy do your blog layout?

Amy says:

I found you from quiltblogers!

Kerri says:

Came over from bloglines and can actually see your pictures now. Used to have to click over to see any pics. Also, notice that your actual blog feeds a lot quicker than the old one. Nice!

duff says:

couldn’t link from google reader so I typed in http://amyscreativeside.com/ and that worked

Kandra says:

From google reader I click on the post to bring me here and I get an error. It linked me to this : http://amyscreativeside.com/http:/amyscreativeside.com/sample-post/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Fxddd+%28Park+City+Girl%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Also – tabs still go to Mr. Linky, except from the first one. I can put in my name, then hit tab and get to the email box, but any tabs after that takes me to the Mr. Linky down below.

Suzanne says:

It looks really good!! I can’t remember how I got here…my blogger dashboard but must’ve signed up from your old blog, just can’t remember doing it :)

Chris says:

My google reader found you!
    look forward to the post!
    Chris x

Brittany says:

I clicked like normally on your blog in my favorites and that link is the old park city girl. It didn’t work so I had to type your amyscreativeside into my address line.

Mishka says:

Not showing up in Google Reader here .. saw your tweet.

Nice job on the blog redesign.

Kathryn says:

I love this quilt. You said you made it with linen right?

Popping in from my google reader and de-lruking:

Love the new digs… and I love the new quilt tutorial! You’ve been one busy lady! :-)

Vicki says:

I love what you did with the binding! Super cute!

Gari says:

I got here through Bloglines.

amylouwho says:

LOVE the new blog!!! It’s fits your perfectly! Amy’s good.

Kristy says:

I’ve been following you for a few short months, so I’m still a newbie; but loving the new look. Not that the old look was well, old; but different. You know what I mean :)

Frances says:

Had been going to the old site thru mine and was stuck on 7/20 link. I scrolled to Week 5, saw some more “finishers” and on Lindsey’s blog, Me, Quilting, saw her link and came here. Love the new site..

Now if I can get it linked to mine….

Amy Smart says:

Amy, the new site looks SO GOOD! Love it!