Fandango!

Posted on August 3rd, by Amy in work in progress. 16 comments

I’m currently working on a project with these:

I love the colors in the Fandago group by Kate Spain – and I can’t wait to share a tutorial with you in a couple of weeks!

What are you working on?

PS – that wedding I mentioned yesterday?  Out of state – we are on our way home today!

16 thoughts on “Fandango!

Mickey / harleywife says:

Oh , this is going to be pretty ; these fabrics are gorgeous ! I finished my quilt along blocks YESTERDAY ( it’s a miracle !! ) so today will be working on a CHRISTMAS gift quilt top ……

Brittany says:

I can’t wait to see what the tutorial is, Amy! When I saw the title of this post in my feed I though it was going to be about that website that you can buy movie tickets on! Ha!

Lindsay says:

ooooohhhh aaaahhhhh, like fireworks! Those fabrics are great! I can’t wait to see what comes of them! Hope you had a great trip!! and a safe drive!
    I am working on my doll quilt top still, and a pattern/tutorial for a fitted tissue holder which I hope to have on my blog in a couple of days.

Jeanne W. says:

And I can’t wait to see the tutorial, Amy! I really love these fabrics. They are so “Fall 2010″! :)

I’m working on cleaning and organizing and purging in my sewing room! Just finished 2 quilts and planning an Etsy store. Fun!

Allie says:

Those are SO pretty!

Becky says:

I’m excited to see what you do with them. I’m currently putting up wall decals, and trying to get my kitchen and downstairs bathroom ready to paint and decorate…hopefully fit some quilting in there as well.

Cathy A says:

I luuuvvv this line! Can’t wait to see your tutorial!

Manda says:

I love this fabric! Look forward to the tutorial!

Trudi says:

Love it too! But still on my pinkie promise of no fabric buying, and it has yet to arrive in the UK. I guess I have a couple more weeks before I can start sourcing it :) Safe journey home :)

eileen says:

lovely fabrics–will look forward to your tutorial! i’ve just gotten borders on two baby quilts and my pickle dish quilt. need to get them ironed and sandwiched…hopefully this week. also working on some Christmas quilt blocks and have a coin quilt i’m working on.

Sarah Craig says:

Love those colors!!! It makes me think of fall, and cooler weather….. I’m working on a scrappy version of Karrie Lyne’s Moda Bake Shop Random Reflections pattern – made the quilt sandwich today, planning to quilt it tomorrow and Thursday! Plus I’m trying to get fabrics picked for my simple sampler blocks that I am so-o-o-o-o behind on!

amylouwho says:

Wow! That is really cute fabric! I hadn’t seen that yet!

Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

kate spain says:

amy, thank you so much for picking Fandango to work with! i’m so excited to see what you do with this colorful mix! Love the solids you picked to coordinate with the prints. I’m working on a quilt top using this collection, too! *wink, wink* xok

Tove says:

When is/was Fandago released do you know, I was looking around and have been given conflicting information. Which has proven to be frustrating. I’d like to be able to get some yardage before I can’t find it easily, like the Hunky dory I want and can’t seem to get. Hope you guys had blast on your trip to the wedding, great photo’s you posted.

Christy M says:

Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! I can’t wait! I’ve been drooling over this fabric line since I first saw it in blogland and can’t wait to see what you are coming up with!!!! I’m working on setting myself a goal to meet so I can ‘reward’ myself with a layer cake of Fandango…or maybe a FQ bundle ;)

Beth says:

Looks like I will be buying some more fabric…I love Fandango!!!
    Can’t wait to see your finished project and your tutorial!