Vintage Dreams Quilt

Posted on September 13th, by Amy in finished quilt, Moda Bake Shop. 23 comments

Hi Friends!
I have a new quilt tutorial to share over at Moda Bake Shop! To celebrate, it and my book, I’ve put my patterns on sale – this week only! Check out my shop for details.
Go check it out and leave me a little comment love – please!
xoxo,

23 thoughts on “Vintage Dreams Quilt

Amelia says:

This is really beautiful Amy!!:)

Sally says:

Thank you, Amy! I have a couple of vintage sheets that look like they’d love to be a part of this project. I must get to a couple more yard sales to round out those fabrics!

Beth says:

I am on my way over there…will show you the love on MBS ;o).

Leah says:

I love the quilt but when I go over to Moda I can’t find it.

Terri says:

This quilt is SO pretty! I love how vintage it looks, with those soft prints. I really love the fabrics you used for the borders, reminding me of a garden trellis. Congrats on getting into the Bake Shop!

Janet says:

Amy,
    This is just absolutely beautiful! Make me one, please!
    Still lovin your blog. You are so talented. Have a great week!

Mary Ann says:

I so love these fabrics and excpet a pile to arrive today…guess what I’ll be working on! Love this quilt Amy.

Lindsay says:

Congrats Amy! I love the colors and the pattern! on my way over there now!

Natalia says:

Very cute and great tutorial Amy!

Patty says:

Very pretty quilt. I love that the colors aren’t really pastel but clean medium colors. I love the inner “trellis” border.

Tove says:

So pretty! I love how it looks!

Marianne says:

Left a little love! It is sooo pretty!

Mary Ely says:

Great design! Love this!!!

mickey harleywife says:

OHHHH !!! LOVELY !!!!!! nice job AND congrats !!!!!

Allie says:

I dearly love that quilt, Amy – perfect for dreaming under!

Pam says:

Amy,
    Congratulations! Your quilt is very beautiful! love it!

hugz

Lovely colors and a super fun layout — I like the pseudo 9-patches {even though there are triangles in the mix.} Neat, neat!

Jennifer says:

Amy – your quilt is beautiful! I love the vintage look of that fabric line. Congrats!! How does one go about getting to post on the Moda Bakeshop site? I love all the projects that get posted. Those (and you too) are some talented people!! Jenn

traceyjay says:

I don’t know how I missed this when it posted the other day, but it’s absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the easy instructions too! :)

traceyjay says:

I%20don’t%20know%20how%20I%20missed%20this%20when%20it%20posted%20the%20other%20day%2C%20but%20it’s%20absolutely%20beautiful!%20%20Thanks%20for%20the%20easy%20instructions%20too!%20%3A)

[...] decisions. I believe my choppy days, contribute to the lack of sewing, AND I spent a lot of time on this quilt last week, and have taken care of the ignored floors and laundry this week. It never ends! Once our [...]

[...] : here’s a link to see the whole quilt! Posted in Moda Bake Shop Tags: label, [...]

Lori says:

I love this quilt. I was just checking out your quilt page and I was really drawn to this one. You have a knack for picking out fabrics that blend well together.