Not Quilt Related

Posted on September 14th, by Amy in Uncategorized. 10 comments

Hi there! Thanks so much for all your kind comments on my moda bake shop project! It’s a fun project, that isn’t nearly as hard as it looks – just cut carefully, and you are set to piece!

Yesterday was full of :

and:

with a lot of these cute people:

Which equals, not a blessed thing got done with the sewing machine! And I’m perfectly fine with that. I hope you are having a great day, what ever that may entail.
Blessings,

10 thoughts on “Not Quilt Related

Terri says:

I love making jam and canning! Sounds like a fun day!

renee says:

Wish I had some of your jam cute kids picture always glad too read your site thanks renee

Meagan says:

Well, now you’ve gone and made me Hungry! Looks yummy :-)

Tove says:

Yummy Jam!!!! OH and Tomatoes we haven’t grown enough to can this year and I didn’t buy a box this year but next year I think I will. We’ll go to wenache and make a weekend of it and come home with tomatoes and fruit! As for the beautiful little people, are growing up so fast! I bet you had lots of help ing the kitchen. Its it great.
    How are the girls liking school this year. My kids are still happy so far.

Denny1600 says:

It looks like it was a great day. What a great looking set of kids!!

Joyce Prather says:

It IS the season for canning. My grown kids still tell stories about the days when we put everything in sight in a bottle. – I REALLY enjoyed your Moda Bake Shop. It looks like the perfect one for my granddaughter and I plan to make one. When I see another posting of your blog I always smile. Thanks for being there.

Beth says:

Sometimes it’s nice to leave the sewing machine alone for a day or 2 or 3. Looks like you had a fun day with the kiddos (that’s what it’s all about anyway). Enjoy the rest of your day.

Canning takes time and patience, I don’t see how you could have been sewing and doing it at the same time anyways. Hooray for canning. Yum.

Lindsay says:

Oh Yumm! looks like you had a great day with your little people!