Quick Preparations

Posted on October 5th, by Amy in Moda Bake Shop. 20 comments

Hi friends!  I got a quick note yesterday, asking to borrow my quilt for a few weeks…

my quilt is headed to Market without me.   So, I’m adding a label to be certain that it  makes it way home, where it is loved!

What are you up to today?

I need to finish this up, and get through 5+ loads of laundry….

Blessings,

ETA : here’s a link to see the whole quilt!

20 thoughts on “Quick Preparations

Terri says:

That’s cool your Vintage Dreams quilt is going to market! Have fun with that darn laundry! I’m off to drawing class today, and then we are going mattress shopping tonight – woohoo.

Congrats… I hope to get some sewing done but I have even more laundry than that waiting for me!

From what little I can see of it, it looks scrumptious. I hope it finds its way back to you safe and sound!

I got a note as well. I can’t believe my quilt will be in the same booth as yours, Ahh, I am so excited!! I wish I would have thought to put a label on mine, ah well, live and learn.

kelly says:

My pillow’s going without me, too! :) Maybe your quilt and my pillow will get to hang out together?!?!? :)

Marci Girl says:

I wish you could roll me up in that quilt and send me to market with it! HAHA! I just had a tooth pulled, so I will be doing NOTHING today, but I can’t be happy about it really, and I hate that!

Thanks for sending the link to the quilt, Amy. I *loooooooove* it! Love the butterflies along the border edge. Your fabrics are amazing.

Allie says:

To Market to Market – that’s awesome!

Amy says:

How exciting!!!!! Love ya!

Natalia says:

Can’t wait to see it there! :)

Cathy A says:

Such a pretty quilt! I’ll say “hello” to it when I get there. So many wonderful things to see there!

Ooh! What fun! Don’t you wish you could go with it?

Beth says:

What an honor! You should be proud of yourself. Hope you got a good dent in all thta laundary. I have quite a bit to do myself…where does the time go? Smiles…

Leah says:

That’s great that your quilt gets to go to market… too bad you don’t get to go too!

Jill says:

Your handwriting is so nice, I have to embroider my labels because I still write roughly like a third grader ;) I’m busy sandwich making today. I have four baby quilt tops done and I like to sandwich them all at once so that I only have to deal with the batting once!

Mary says:

My quilt (which hasn’t gone up in the bake shop yet) is going too!!! Fortunately I live here in Houston so I will be there. I will see if they let me take lots of pics!

Sarah Craig says:

I am “sewing” with a three-year old (this involves lots of “vroom-vrooming” while pushing fabric under the presser foot) and trying to design a “whimsical” quilt at the same time!

pat sloan says:

ohhhh what fun!!! I’ll take a photo!

Jennifer says:

Hi Amy! Question….how do you attach your labels to the back of your quilts?

Tove says:

To bad your quilt can’t take a camera with it!