Quilt Progress!

Posted on October 14th, by Amy in work in progress. 13 comments

Hi there!  We have a long weekend here in Utah from school, which is great, but my schedule is a bit off today!  Partly because I knew I could stay up late last night without having to rush everyone out the door this morning.  I stayed up sewing!

This is the mystery quilt from last weekend!  Measures 36″ square, so far, I’m thinking about what to add for borders.

I had the fortune of meeting Amanda a couple weeks ago.  And have since been introduced to her beautiful first line of fabric, Sweet Divinity, with Riley Blake!  So pretty!  I have a new pattern to work on with these beauties.

Finally, my purse made it to the top 10 at purse week!  Go vote for your favorite real quick, voting ends tonight.

Blessings,

13 thoughts on “Quilt Progress!

Lindsay says:

awesome quilt! a chocolate and blue border would look nice.

I think the link for the purse vote is broken, but good luck! I will check back a bit later to vote!!

isnt it nice having a sleep in day! or a sewing all nighter! :)

Sue says:

WOW!!! What a beauitful quilt I love the fabric!!!

I love that fabric!! Very princess-y! :D

Katie B says:

Your mystery quilt is awesome, Amy. Love your purse too.

Tove says:

Love the quilt, I would love that pattern, what is it?
    New fabric is beautiful.

Jill says:

Very pretty quilt. The design is wonderful and i love the fabrics!

Linda says:

Beautiful quilt!

Jenny L says:

I love it! I let out a little gasp when the photo opened on my screen. I’m not usually drawn to the more traditional patterns but the fabric choices on this one are amazing! Thanks for even more great inspiration!

Pamela says:

I love the color combination on your quilt, very pretty. I am sure that your will find the perfect borders. Isn’t the Sweet Divinity just yummy? I can’t wait to get my hand’s on some!! I did not have any trouble voting on the purses. There are sooo many to look at. Everybody did a wonderful job.

renee says:

It’s lovely still trying too make a good star they do not meet the pieces perfect like what am i doing wrong people . thanks for the site always looking and dreaming watching it Renee

[...] goal for the week, is to cut into my Sweet Divinity fabrics, and get ready for [...]

baby gifts says:

I actually love making quilt especially for my baby. Anyway, I love the color scheme you’ve used for you quilt. It looks really great.