Out My Window

Posted on October 19th, by Amy in Inspiration. 17 comments

Goodness, I love the colors of fall!  About a month ago the mountains were bright red, unfortunately I didn’t get good pictures of those.  However, I’m determined to capture the colors of fall here in our little valley!  I hope you enjoy the slideshow.

PS – I’m amazed by how many of you are challenging yourself this week!  Enjoy the process.

17 thoughts on “Out My Window

Tammy says:

Ohhhhh, the fall colors are my favorite! But alas, almost all our leaves are now on the ground and only a few stubborn oaks are holding onto their dried brown leaves. We’ve had a mild fall, but it’s changing now with chillier temperatures and my freshly tilled garden is white with a hard frost this morning. So, enjoy it while you can!

This change does nudge me to nestle indoors to my sewing projects though, so that is always a good thing! :-)

Have a great day, Amy!

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

Susan McKey says:

Thanks for that, Amy! I never get tired of autumn colors. It’s nice to see what they are doing in other parts of the country. I’d go out and take a bunch of pix of our colors, but it’s raining today – oh well :}

Pamela says:

Thank you for the wonderful slide show. I just love Fall and all of the colors that come with it. Here in middle TN the leaves are just starting to turn. They aren’t that pretty yet, but they will be pretty within the next week or so.

Tove says:

The colors are great! Fall is so pretty and so different for one area to the next. that the part that amazes me.

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Megan, Amy Ellis. Amy Ellis said: Out My Window http://bit.ly/abaWcR [...]

Mickey Harleywife says:

Thanks for sharing ! I was rather ‘bummed out’ after spending over 2 weeks in pretty blue-skied Alabama and returning to dreary Indiana ; Today it is sunny , but NOT THE SAME as Alabama , so I will focus on the pretty colors of the leaves we have here ….. The mountain colors look much more vibrant than here !

LOVELY! BOth the pictures and the slideshow! What plugin did you use?

Jenn says:

Thank you for sharing – we don’t get those colors here in San Diego.

Becky says:

I always loved Park City for the reason that it seemed like one of the few places that had true fall colors like the East Coast. It also it usually the greenest place in Utah during the summer.

Barbara says:

Amy thank you so much for sharing. I miss the colors of fall since moving to Hawaii. Fall colors are so glorious. Once I knit a sweater that were the fall colors and it was one of my favorites. Enjoy them while they are still there!!

Beautiful! Definitely one of the things I miss the most about living back east :)

eileen says:

what a lovely set of pictures. fall leaves are so marvelous to watch. thanks

Allie says:

Beautiful slideshow – thanks!

Munaiba says:

Thank for sharing these photos. The foliage is so beautiful.

Wow! Stunning photos! Thanks for sharing.

Linda says:

Thank you for sharing the slide show!!! Lovely colors and beautiful shots.

Jackie says:

Looks just like New England!! Beautiful!!