5 Ways to Know if You Are a Fabric Addict
Hi there! If you can answer yes to any one of these, you are an addict!
- Your grayest day is suddenly great, when you receive fabric in the mail.
- You regularly entertain the thought of getting a wholesale account with one or more fabric manufacturers.
- You follow (stalk) designer blogs, and talk with friends about a line that won’t be out for months.
- You visit your local quilt shop and can easily name every collection available, and know more than the lady cutting about upcoming lines.
- You have vivid dreams about attending Quilt Market. (I don’t ever remember dreams….this one I did!)
Are you an addict? How many did you answer yes to?
Me – yes to all five! But I’ve known I’m an addict!
I’m nearly done with 48 blocks! I think I will save this one a full reveal at Blogger’s Quilt Festival.
Have a great day~