Home, Sweet Home

Posted on October 26th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival, Modern Basics. 15 comments

My quilts are home!  I’m so happy to see these friends that I spent hours, no days/weeks laboring over last winter.

20 pounds of quilts!

They came in two boxes from the publisher, but I removed the plastic that they were in and stood them on end to take a quick picture for you.  Want to see if you can name the fabric groups of all 14 quilts?  Kinda tough since some (most)  just have the backs showing….I’ll have to take a lot more pictures and show off Natalia’s beautiful quilting – soon!

Today, I’ve posted over at Stash Manicure!  It’s an invite to participate with Blogger’s Quilt Festival – I hope you’ll check it out.

And if you haven’t had a chance to listen to the radio program with Pat Sloan, you can listen here!  I had so much fun chatting with Pat, and to think I was nervous beforehand.  Thanks Pat!

Blessings,

15 thoughts on “Home, Sweet Home

Sukie says:

You did great!

amandajean says:

oh, happy day! i bet you are happy to have them home! i spy hope valley. ;)

Mindy says:

All of those fabrics looks so cheerful and fun, would love to see them all opened up! :)

Yay! Your babies are home again. I see Love, Hope Valley, Make Life and Fandango! I’m getting excited to see your book. When will it be available again??

Beth says:

That picture makes me want to grab one of those gorgeous quilts up and snuggle on the couch with it :)

I spy Blush, Fandango, Hope Valley, Make Life and some Frolic.

Joanna says:

I know I can’t name the fabric groups, but all of the quilts look great even rolled up as they are. I hope they enjoyed their adventure:)

I just had six little pincushions returned from the publisher and was so happy to get them back. I can’t even imagine what a relief it was to get all those quilts returned. Can’t wait to see the fronts too!

Terriaw says:

Yay, so happy to see all your quilts – they look bootiful! I bet you were super happy. Almost list Christmas at your house.

I listened to the radio show today. It was wonderful. Hoping you have your own sewing space one day:)

Looking forward to seeing the quilts from your book — one day in February:)

Allie says:

I bet it feels good to cuddle them again! I’m anxiously awaiting the Blogger’s Festival, my favorite online activity!

There must be an element of relief in that!

amylouwho says:

how awesome! I’m so impressed by everything you’ve accomplished in the last 2 years! You are an inspiration for sure! xo

Pat Sloan says:

LOVED having you on the show!!! and congrats again on the book AND seeing your quilts again!

I got all Linked in. Thanks AMY! The button is on the blog post too! Now to go see more quilts.