In the Loop

Posted on November 2nd, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 11 comments

Hi friends!  I thought I would update you with the Festival stats!

As of last night; there are 525 quilts shared!

With 16,357 views of the Festival post, and your links have been clicked 56,159 times!

Wow!!  I’m pretty amazed with all of you hoppers.  Make sure you visit the shops sponsoring the event – they are all great spots to find a treat just for you!

My quilt is still not finished, but it will be soon.  I can’t wait to share it with all of you!

Enjoy the show -

11 thoughts on “In the Loop

Ranch Wife says:

Amy – thanks so very much for setting this up nad taking the time to pull everything together! This is such a fun way for all of us quilters to be inspired and meet fellow quilters who share this passion. Its especially nice for those of us who are left behind and can’t make it to Houston! I’m not getting muich done here lately though because I’m spending so much time exploring all the fabulous stores and entries. The stories behind the quilts are the best! Thanks again!

Jennwith4 says:

Woe! That’s a lot of quilts!! And so many gorgeous ones! Love being able to enjoy such a large show from the comfort of my home!

Terriaw says:

Wow, these are amazing numbers! How wonderful to see all these great quilts being shared!

Vicki says:

how cool that you can keep track of how many times the links have been clicked. thanks so much, again!

Carol Hansen says:

I have to tell you I think this is the best quilt festival so far. I’m slowly reading my way through all the blogs and having a great time.
    Thanks for deciding to go ahead with the event and for taking the time to set everything up behind the scenes :)

Lindsay says:

yeah, no kidding Wow! everyone has certainly come out for this BQF! Congrats to all who have contributed! I have hopped for hours and loved evert minute of it!!

Beth says:

That is very impressive! Although, I am not surprised you having such success with it…it was a brilliant idea :) So happy to be part of it this time around!

Madame samm says:

Hi Amy..sew darn proud of you …spontaneous combustion I say and the results are just spectacular…Some pretty amazing artists in our world isn’t there..?

Now I get it wink…
    blessings madame samm

Those ARE amazing stats. Whew! It was a genius idea in the first place and it’s more fun and exciting each time. Thanks for all your hard work!

Allie says:

This is one huge festival – I’m so loving it!

Sandy says:

I started with the first quilt and have been working my way through! Wow! I hope I have the stamina to see them all! My wish for the next Festival is that whole quilts be shown—not just folded, draped, or partial shots of a quilt. I can’t really tell what a quilt looks like rumpled up on a chair. Some of the stories with the quilts have made me laugh; others made me cry. I love reading them all! Thanks, Amy! And thanks to all the bloggers! It’s not Houston, but I’m loving it!