I Am Thankful :: 21

Posted on November 24th, by Amy in Uncategorized. 13 comments

for -

- my family, they love me and support all my creative ideas.

- my blog friends that encourage my creative ideas.

- the warm wood stove downstairs.

- beautiful snow covering the ground.

- the Thanksgiving holiday, to have a family celebration!

Happy Thanksgiving to my readers and friends in the US.

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know.  Or post your own list.

Blessings,

13 thoughts on “I Am Thankful :: 21

Sonia says:

I am so thankful for my four lovely children. I think over the years that we have had together, they are my strength. I have learnt so much from them, I love them so much.

Julie Fukuda says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am thankful for the new friends I have made on my blog in just a few months time and all the new ideas that keep popping up.
    I am also happy and thankful to have completed my goal before the deadline and have an Advent calendar hanging to give to my daughter tomorrow when she comes for thanksgiving dinner

Denise :) says:

Happy Thanksgiving! My “thankful for” list is too huge to share here, but I’m thinking my darling grandbaby (and another on the way) top my list! :)

Jackie says:

Love your list. I posted on Monday my “Thankful” top 5!! I am also thankful for all my blog buddies!

twosistersinstitches.blogspot.com

Lisa Mason says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I am so thankful for my wonderful daughter and my fabulous friends. Life is so much easier with loving souls around you. Oh and I am thankful for lip gloss, can’t live without it. hehehe

Michelle says:

Happy Thanksgiving!
    I am thankful for: my parents, for letting us shack-up with them in hard times. (ok, like 3 years now)
    For my husband who had a craniotomy this year and pulled through like a champ and is healthier than ever!
    For my kids: because they constantly make me sew for them. (and they’re just plain cute).
    For my virtual friends: you. are. rad.!

Today is my birthday and I’m thankful for that and a whole lot else.

Susan Ingle says:

I’m grateful for my friends and family, for our good health, and for the return of my passion for creating with fabric. I am grateful for the warmth and generosity of the quilt-loving bloggers who continue to inspire me.

Shannon says:

I am Thankful for all of those things you listed. I would like to add a few things that I am Thankful for that don’t usually make the list. 1. toothpaste 2. my pillow, love it! 3. sunshine 4. hot chocolate 5. socks to keep my toes warm 6. music 7. paved roads 8. groups of birds flying together 9. forgiveness 10. BLOGGER!!

Cathy A says:

I am thankful to have good family and friends and people to love.

Happy thanksgiving Amy! I am very very thankful for the how smoothly Logan passed through his appendectomy last week! I still look back and see all the things that COULD have gone wrong and didn’t – truly an amazing time!

Marcia W. says:

I am thankful for my mother, siblings, and their families. I am thankful for God who blesses me each day.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

renee says:

hi belated Happy Thanksgiving but the Holidays soon here and a Great one for you and your Family mine was spent with Daughter and her husband and friends and kolo dog we love so much Renee