I’ve been working on a scarf for Joe, for at least a month, if not 6 weeks.  I started making short rows and going back and forth, but I was loosing stitches on the end with nearly every turn!  So I frogged it and started working long rows.

Currently I’m half way done!  It’s a nice project for the car, in front of the TV or when I just need a fiber fix!  I’ve really enjoyed working , and reworking this scarf.

For anyone that might want to know, the yarn is an alpaca tweed, and I did two rows of sc to start, then alternated dc with sc rows.  Simple ribs form on one side and the back side is flat.


I was excited to see so many of you connect on Pinterest!

Happy Pinning-