Coming Soon

Posted on March 10th, by Amy in Inspiration. 18 comments

I went to visit my local quilt shop the other day, and walked out with a pretty stack of Love Birds, to make a sample quilt.

I’m making the cover quilt from my book, so that they can make kits for upcoming classes (taught by me!) and quilt shows.

I’m having fun reading all your comments – Thanks for playing along!

18 thoughts on “Coming Soon

Helen says:

Gorgeous fabric – looking forward to seeing the quilt!

Natalia says:

Ohhh, it’ll be cute! :)

Anne says:

Can’t wait to see those fabrics made up! You’re such an inspiration.

Tylynn says:

I can’t wait and see what your quilt looks like. I have had this fabric for quite some time waiting for the perfect pattern. I am soo in love with this fabric!

vicki says:

Can’t wait to see it!

Melissa says:

Love the springy colors! Can’t wait to see the quilt when it is finished:)

Tove Leggett says:

So cool! Amy! That will be fun teaching a class!!!
    Have a blast!

Linda says:

Can you share with us the name of your “local quilting shop”? Looking forward to seeing your finished product :)

Linda says:

Can you please share with us the name of your “local quilting shop”?
    Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt with this darling fabric.
    Linda

Amy says:

Amy,
    I love the fabric AND I love you! Hope you are doing well! Hugs!

Those fabrics are awesome. I just LOVE the bright colors. I cannot wait to see your completed work!

Allie says:

That fabric is just gorgeous – your book just looks so wonderful, Amy!

Sonia says:

Lovely fabric. I love the cover quilt, can’t wait to see it.

Christy says:

I just received my copy of your book! I’m supposed to be planting my garden today, but all I want to do is go play with fabric. :)

Thanks for your generosity Amy. I can’t wait to see what you do with those gorgeous fabrics.

Cindy says:

I love the fat quarter shop. I just purchased all of Robert Kaufman’s new asian line. The store is fab to work with!!!!
    I love your new book too

Quilting is happiness
    quilter 49

Carol T says:

I have a question for you. I clicked on the love birds and it went to the fatquartershop. It doesn’t look like the same fabric. I am looking forward to seeing your cover quilt in other lines.

Tiffany says: