Trunk Show & Book Signing – This Saturday

Posted on April 5th, by Amy in Modern Basics. 8 comments

Need an outing this weekend?

This Saturday,  my local quilt shop is hosting an open house and book signing event!  You should come, I would love to meet you in person!

I was at the shop yesterday and was able to see my quilts hanging – they are so cheery.  I will have all of the quilts in the book, and more, so you will be able to view them all.  And Seasons of Home has a number of copies of my book available, or if you already have one, I can sign it there.

Details:

Saturday – April 9th, 2-5pm

Seasons of Home

6 South 200 West
Midway, UT 84049

I hope you will join in the fun!

8 thoughts on “Trunk Show & Book Signing – This Saturday

Terriaw says:

Wish I could come to see your trunk show! How fun for you to see your quilts hung up on display for all to see and oooh and aaah over!

Natalia says:

I’ll be there! Can’t wait!

Teje says:

Hello! That photo with all the quilts is so beautiful! I love your colourful quilts! Too bad I’m so far away, other wise I would come to your book signing! Sunny wishes from Teje

Beth says:

If only I didn’t live in Missouri!!! Have fun!!

daisy says:

Hi Amy – gee I’d love to get my copy of your book signed but I’m in Australia – hope it goes really well – great photo of the quilts in the snow !

Pam says:

Hi Amy,
    Boy, I wish that I could be there! Congratulations and I hope it is a fun time. Don’t forget the pictures! Perhaps one day you will come to the Philadelphia area!

hugz

Tove Leggett says:

Bummer, you are so far away! i did get your book love it great job. I got the new owner of Kingston quilt shop to order them in!!!! So she has your book on the shelf. YEAH!!!
    Hope the book signing and trunk show goes well

Suzanne says:

Boo hoo! I wish I could go!