Interesting

Posted on April 12th, by Amy in Inspiration, work in progress. 19 comments

As I was working on a project last week, I forced my self to stop and take a picture.

I love the lines and the movement in these pieces.

19 thoughts on “Interesting

jodi meenan says:

Soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to more!

What a lovely photo. I can’t wait to see what it’s going to be!

What a neat picture! I am completely intrigued with what you are creating!

Vicki says:

Gorgeous! looks like a lot of work!

Debbie says:

Great photo – good thinking!

LOVELY! and you have totally piqued my interest in what you’re up to!

Natalia says:

Wow, cool picture!!!!!

Crystal says:

Glad you did, it’s very nice picture

Suzanne says:

It’s amazing what we see when we slow down and admire the process. I’m eager to see the project from more angles.

Teje says:

I’m glad you took this photo! It’s wonderful, interesting and unique!

Mary says:

what a cool picture! Further evidence that in the process, there is art. I’m so glad you stopped to enjoy the moment.

Pam says:

Hmmmm, looks yummy!

hugz

Mickey Kelly White says:

I can’t tell what it is going to be (fabulous I am sure) but that is really a neat picture — it would be a good picture for a future book !!!!!

Terriaw says:

that is a very cool vantage point to look at your work in progress!