More Preparations for Quilt Market

Posted on May 4th, by Amy in Modern Basics, sewing. 13 comments

In preparing for my first Market experience, and promoting Modern Basics, I’ve got a few things to get together this week!

Monday afternoon I picked up my quilts that had been hanging at Seasons of Home last month.  Then yesterday I added all the labels and sewed two sleeves, for the quilt that will be hanging in Martingale’s booth (#1200).  I’ll finish the hand-stitching over the course of the next few evenings.  I even packed the ready quilts into suitcases, so I don’t have to refold, or take the time to do it later!  Why do it later, when I can do it now?

If you will be at Market my scheduled events include:

Thursday Schoolhouse – 4:20pm

Saturday Book Signing – 10:00am

Sunday Book Signing – 10:00am

Beyond that…tweet me, or email me and we will try to connect!

Many blessings to you ~

13 thoughts on “More Preparations for Quilt Market

Nancy D. says:

How exciting for you! Best wishes. I love your book.

Pam says:

Wishing you major success at your market!!! Will you be selling your quilts there?

hugz

Audr ey says:

Congratulations on going to market! I am so excited for you.:)

Betty says:

Is this quilt market for just vendors or can everybody come to see things. Are the dates 13-15 May? I put those dates on my calendar but then wasn’t sure if just a regular quilter can go to market. I live in the area (Tooele) so can come anytime.
    Betty

Amy Newbold says:

I will tweet at your for sure! But I think I’ll see you at the BlueLemon. . . can I tweet Marco at you?? Can you be my Polo??

Cara Cesarik says:

Yeah! Will your book signings be at the #1200 booth?

I still need to buy a copy!

Natalia says:

YAY! Super excited for you!

Debbie says:

Sooo wish I could be there. Good luck & have lots of fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Crystal says:

I so wish that I could attend the market!! But since I don’t have a business I can’t attend…I am planning on creating a pattern line, do you know of any way that I could attend? I could really use the break from everything?

Ooh, I so wish I were going to be at quilt market. I have only been to one (Portland 2008) and it was a blast!

SewSara says:

yay!
    i’ll see you at the meetup for sure :)

so excited for market.

Allie says:

I am SO excited for you, Amy – and impressed with how organized and CALM you sound, lol!

Suzanne says:

Good luck getting it all done!