My Wonderland

Posted on May 31st, by Amy in Inspiration, work in progress. 14 comments

I’ve had this little collection of Wonderland for a couple of years now.

I’ve had an idea for a while now, but yesterday in the shower it all clicked, and now I KNOW exactly what I want to do.

Be on the lookout for progress here in the next few weeks – I’m excited to get started!

I’m also excited about this being our last week of school, relaxed days home with my kiddos – should be a blast!

Happy Quilting ~ Amy

14 thoughts on “My Wonderland

Suzanne says:

I love the ah-ha moment. Can’t wait to see what you do with these!

Kristi says:

Since I haven’t been sewing/quilting all that long I get so sad that some collections are hard to find – this one and Urban Chiks Sweet are my two faves in that category :(

Lynda Brown says:

Such a happy collection of fabric. Can’t wait to see what you are working on.

I miss those lazy summer days with kids playing in the sprinklers or laying out on the grass at night looking at the stars. Enjoy!

Lynette says:

Wow! Love that fabric. Can’t wait ot see your idea. :)

De says:

So good to know that I’m not the only one who has adorable fabrics that sit around for WAY too long before the ah-ha moment comes!!

Natalia says:

can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with now! :)

amy smart says:

Wonderland is one of my all-time favorites. I’m excited to see what you create! Enjoy the sunshine today. ;)

Jenny says:

Ditto….I’ll be looking forward to what you come up with!

Natalie says:

actually its mom! love the fabrics

Lindsay says:

Love it! Wonderland is a new favorite of mine…

Etta says:

ooh! cute fabric! i’ve had two flutterby charm packs for a year or so now and just recently found a project they’re perfect for. can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Lynne says:

That looks like lovely fabric.

Pam says:

Those fabrics are quite wonderful!

hugz

[...] showed you my stash of Wonderland fabrics, just one week ago.  I got to work and stayed up late sewing – then showed you the [...]