Over the weekend, I did a little sewing.  I had wanted to make a better pouch for my new iPad, and I’m pretty happy with this one!

I didn’t have a pattern, just a few images in my pins on Pinterest that I used for inspiration, so that added a little frustration at a couple of points.  In the end, I am happy with my pouch!

The fabrics are some I purchased at Market, by Hokkoh.  (Thanks Sally ; ) )  I used sew-in velcro for my closure, no magnets or snaps allowed.   And it’s nicely padded with fusible fleece in both the exterior, and lining, and 2 layers of batting as well.  I might make another for a pattern or tutorial – if there’s enough interest.

For now – I need to catch up with the kids!