Sister’s Quilt Show

Posted on July 12th, by Amy in Quilt Show. 29 comments

Hi there!  I had a fantastic weekend with family in Oregon, and we had the pleasure of taking in the sights in Sister’s.  With all the pictures I want to share, I decided to put them all in a slide show, click to start!

The show was spread out all over the storefronts, in the stores, and on the exterior of buildings.  Wherever space could be found!  Everywhere we looked there were more quilts!  I hope you enjoyed the show from your chair!

If you would like to view each picture independently, I have a set on flickr as well.  Go poke around, let me know which ones you love too!

PS – I will have a iPad/Laptop case tutorial available shortly – I have some math to do, and I need to make another one too.  Thanks for your response!

29 thoughts on “Sister’s Quilt Show

I don’t think I can choose- there are too many that are wonderful! Thanks for sharing these pictures. :)

Thank you for sharing the Sisters Quilt Show! There were some beautiful and amazing quilts.

ooh I really enjoyed that slide show…so much inspiration!

Lynda Brown says:

I’ve always wanted to go to Sister’s Quilt Show. Thanks for taking me along. Beautiful quilts and so inspiring!

Cathy says:

Thanks so much for posting. Your photos are the only way I will get to see this show, and they are wonderful.

Debbie says:

Looks like great fun! One of these days, I’ll get there!

There were so many beautiful and inspiring quilts. If I had to pic a favorite – maybe the boat scene, but there were a lot of awesome quilts.

Thanks for sharing this!

Kim says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I have gone to Sisters the last three years but I didn’t make it this year and I really missed it! Thank you for sharing all your favorites. There were too many to pick one favorite but I love the quilts on the side of the Stitchin’ Post. That is one of my favorite spots every year. It is such an inspirational show!

amylouwho says:

If I ever move to Oregon this will surely be an annual pilgrimmage. So fun that you got to go!

Jill says:

So much inspiration! Thanks for sharing all those photos with us.

Dana says:

Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful show. Sisters is the one that I dream about going to.

Four dogs and one quilter says:

Thanks Amy, Every year I say I will see all the quilts at Sisters and every year I miss some. Great slideshow.

Noga Lewis says:

What a wonderful event! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Isabelle says:

From the distance, thank you for the slideshow.

Noga Lewis says:

What a wonderful event and such great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Ashley says:

Wow! So many beautiful quilts. I love them all but the one with the flower yoyo’s and house borber really caught my eye. I caught myslef going back to look at it. Thanks for sharing the awesome pics!!

Lori says:

Thanks for the eye candy! Looking forward to the tutorial on the ipad…I’m hunkering for a new case made out of some yummy fabric too!

Alison says:

The quilt that you gave the close-up of the band quilting was my favourite. Some of the hand-quilting had been done in white regular cotton and then I think the red was done in Perle.
    Very, very inspiring quilt slide show and thank you very much for taking the time to put it up for the rest of us to watch.

Joanna says:

Thank you so much for sharing. Your pictures show the wide variety of beauty in the quilts.

Cornwoman says:

I love Sisters, though I’ve never had the opportunity to go during the quilt show. It’s a great little town, and I appreciate the photos of the show. Thanks!

Lovely quilts……but there is no documentation of who made the quilts.

Sue says:

Stunning! The slide show must have taken forever to prepare, thank you!

Julie Fukuda says:

Ditto to all the thanks above. What an interesting collection of traditional with a twist and anything goes. Some day I wish to see this in person.

Kathleen says:

Wow the slideshow is a brilliant idea,so many photos but each one special . Thank you

It was so fun meeting you at the show! You have a few photos of quilts I didn’t even see there were so many. Thanks for the slideshow.

I was there. I didn’t elbow you out of my way or knock you aside with my quilted bag trying to beat you to any photos, did I ;) I’m an Alaskan who married an Oregonian and has lived here ever since and just about the only thing (besides the weather) that makes that a plus is..the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show! Whee Haw!!!!

Pat V. says:

I was also at Sisters — and I didn’t see a single one of these quilts! (I saw a bunch of different ones…) Thanks for sharing these!

Janeese says:

Thank you for sharing.Sisters is such a wonderful town in Beautiful Oregon.
    SO much fabulous talent ,very inspiring.