Doll Quilt Plans

Posted on July 21st, by Amy in Doll Quilt Swap, The Sewing Summit. 12 comments

This has been such a full week!  I hope your week has gone well, I was so excited to share the new partnership with BurdaStyle for The Sewing Summit yesterday.  That’s been a work in progress with a number of emails and phone calls to sort details out recently, and now with less than three months until the Sewing Summit, it is crunch time!  I’m really looking forward to the weekend of the event – it’s going to be so great to meet and get to know people that I’ve been friends with online!  Too bad I can’t wiggle my nose and have all the details decided!

I’ve been planning a doll quilt for my secret partner, and pulled some fabrics that I think will be well received.

DQS111 Fabrics
It’s really fun to stalk and learn more about my partner, her likes, and then plan a quilt .  I’m hoping that I can cut into these fabrics in the next couple of weeks and see my vision realized!  I’ll share more as I actually DO something : )

Happy Quilting ~

12 thoughts on “Doll Quilt Plans

Sallie says:

I think those fabrics will make a lovely quilt!

Joy says:

Pretty greens! Gorgeous!

Great colors that just sing Spring! When you say Doll Quilt, what dimension are you thinking?

Denise :) says:

Wow; these colors are fantabulous!! I cannot wait to see how you use them! :)

Beth says:

I so wish I could go to the Sewing Summit. I am excited for you though and know whatever details you decide on it will be great!

Very nice green fabrics…especially the Heather Bailey print :)
    Smiles~Beth

Suzanne says:

Pretty selection of fabrics!

Debbie says:

lovely greens!

Those are some beautiful fabrics you have chosen.

Patty says:

I love your fabrics. Green is my favorite color. Wish I was the one getting the doll quilt!!

Melanie says:

Beautiful colors! Will make a lovely quilt.

rosa says:

Those colors are great.I`m looking forward in your new project.
    Happy sewing!!

rosa says:

Those fabrocs are awesome.I`m looking forward in your new project.

Happy sewing!!