Pick One?

Posted on October 6th, by Amy in The Sewing Summit. 37 comments

37 thoughts on “Pick One?

Rachel says:

I will bite…the blue and green on the top left?

Me too – lol! The blue in the center with the bright red flowers on it.

I’ll take the light and dark grey one with the squares and rectangles peeking out at the center bottom.

Good luck with the Sewing Summit. I know all your hard work will pay off and everything will be amazing. Wish I could be there.

Jackie says:

Love the green and blue one on top!

Lynette says:

The one running across the bottom that’s a bit twisted! :D

Lindsay says:

These sneak peeks are super fun. I like the Jennifer Paganelli green/blue. Have a wonderful weekend!

Jean says:

I’ll take the darker one being all sneaky there on the bottom.

meagan says:

I like the red one with the white/purple flowers in it near the top. This is a really cute sneak peek photo!

Mary Anne says:

I like the red, orange, and green stair step / T looking on in the middle.

I like the gold and orange pieces near the bottom left. They’re almost hidden, but I found them!

Debbe says:

I like the the grey and white geometric one that is in the center close to the bottom.

Denise :) says:

Hmmm … I think I like best the one that looks brownish(?) with the light blue flower and the pink and purplish accents, bottom center.

janita says:

you know you are making us all want to be at the summit don’t you :) suddenly I’m wishing I lived closer to Utah. hope it is everything you hoped it would be and more! since I won’t be coming from Iowa I’ll simply say bless you my sweet sewing sister for all that you have done to make this a wonderful weekend for all those who will be attending! I’m just a tad envious. Janita

Natalia says:

Can’t wait! :)

Beth says:

HA! That is almost impossible for gals like us! Have fun this weekend. I know it will be amazing and I can’t wait to read all about it next week. Smiles~Beth

Sandy N. says:

Ooooh, the brownish/purplish one near the bottom with the light blue flower.=) Love the sneak peeks and wish I were going to be there.

I love the Magenta/white flowers on the red background near the top! Very fun!

Shannon says:

Interesting, I like the red, orange, and white swirly one. LOL!

Rebecca says:

Delicious photo. Yum! Surprisingly I am attracted to the light blue…hunh, who knew!

Rebecca says:

Audrey says:

I like the green with the hint of red on the far left! What are they all?:) the blue one with the red flowers and pea green in the center is quite lovely too!

Andrea says:

I’m a terrible decision maker so… surprise me!!

kate says:

I like the lime green with white and a little red spot best, but they are all lovely.

Jennifer says:

I like the lime green in the bottom left!

Jane Artman says:

the turquoise, white and grey one

I like the blue/purple(?)polka dots on the black background. I love dots.

Nancy Schaub says:

Hmm, I will take the light purple one with the cream boxes.

Mary C in WA says:

The purple one, of course! Wish I was coming to Utah this week-end. One of my favorite Missionaries, that used to live at my house is getting married and I’d LOVE to be at the Sewing Summit!

the brown with blue & purple flowers kind of towards the bottom !!

Dawn says:

Yellow with the orange dots ~

Tove Leggett says:

Red and yellow swirl! tucked under neither.!!!!!

Cecilia says:

I like the pink and white dots. Very pretty strips.

Patty Meyers says:

I like the black with purple polka dots.

JonHebert says:

What I would personally pick is the maker. Not to be flirtatious but because the work you do would not touch and inspire those to be creative as well! So I mention this: It is not only the month for Halloween, but breast cancer awareness month!!! Treat yourself or a loved one because you care! I am just stopping by with a reminder to do your self breast exam.
    Here’s a fun place to start! Everybody loves boob lube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8pIHy2GRI

Michele says:

I like the same one as denise, black or brown with the blue and pink flowers and white accents.

Lule says:

I have the one on top with the turquoise and green! Thanks so much for this past weekend. I had such a wonderful time. I’m sure it was a ton of work for you guys. Can’t wait to see what yo come up with next year :-)

Lulu says:

Wowza! I should have spell checked my last comment ;-)