10 More Days!

Posted on October 19th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 14 comments

Who’s counting down with me?

Bloggers’ Quilt Festival will begin next week!

October 28th – November 4th

Have you decided which quilt you will share?  Maybe you are rushing to get one finished up?

I finished up a new quilt yesterday, and took pictures for my entry even!  I am getting all the details together, and prizes ready.  I hope you plan to participate.

Remember, anyone with a completed quilt can enter, no matter your style, or skill level.

I’m looking forward to all your posts!

14 thoughts on “10 More Days!

Amy Newbold says:

I’m in woman! I just finished my quilt!

meagan says:

I am really excited about the upcoming festival. I always love looking around at what everyone else has made, & this time I’ll actually be participating with my own quilt!! :-)

Denise in PA says:

I’m in – still thinking about what quilt I’m going to post, but I love these festivals!

Beth says:

What?! Only 10 more days!!! No time to finish one up. I suppose I could enter the quilt I made my Grandma, hmmm. Looking forward to it!! Smiles~Beth

Kelsey says:

Can we share quilts made as part of a bee? Or does it have to be done by ourselves?

Erin Marie says:

I’m rushing to finish one up. We’ll see if it happens. :-)

Rachaeldaisy says:

Yay!! I love the Bloggers Quilt Festival!!

Rachaeldaisy says:

Yippee!! I love the Bloggers Quilt Festival!!!

Jennifer Ashford says:

Ooh! I should have at least one new one to share!

Colleen says:

I am really hoping to get the quilting finished on my quilt to share. Can’t wait to see everyone else’s.

trish says:

Oh boy! I can not wait! :o)
    I posted your button on my blog
    and am looking forward to seeing
    everyone’s quilts! :o)

Kari says:

Thanks again for hosting this. I love looking through everyone’s quilts each time.

Looking forward to it. Working on finishing up my entry this weekend. While it’s not the quilt I hoped to finish, that’s okay, there’s always the Spring festival. Thanks so much!

I’m so glad I saw this…missed it in the spring by 1 day! I’ll have to get looking for what to post!