I’m loving…

Posted on October 24th, by Amy in Inspiration. 18 comments

and dreaming, about a project with this group of fabrics.  I’m loving the deep purples that have been popping up the last 6 months.

What about you?   Are you a fan of purple?

Here’s the entire group, I like that the girly fabrics are balanced with grey, green and white.  The group is Pink Dazzled by AdornIt.

A few of my favorites.

I did get a little sewing done over the weekend!  Hopefully I can take some pictures today, and share it with you!

18 thoughts on “I’m loving…

Lorri says:

Oh yes, I’m a big fan of purple. Very pritty.

Edit Takacs says:

My favorite color is purple. All shades are very nice!

Becky says:

I used to never use purple and then all of a sudden I found myself working on 3 projects that all had purple in them. Now I can’t stop. I’ve had to hold myself back and use other colors. :)

Denise :) says:

I love purple too — right now I’m loving it with orange. Oh yum! :)

Oh I know you are going to have fun with this fabric. Adornit Fabrics are always very cheerful.

Smiles,
    Kelly

Kerstin says:

I’m a big fan of purple, either in clothes or quilts. I’m working on a quilt with Kona Plum, paired with Kona Celery right now. Hopefully I’ll get it done in time for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival…

Janet Best says:

Purple is my very favorite color!

Jill says:

Purple is my favorite color too. I’m so glad to see more of it popping up in modern fabric lines, it seemed for awhile there like you could barely find any prints at all.

Heidi says:

I just used purple for a quilt recently and now am intrigued seeing that collection!

Staci says:

Love the fabric and the pattern you will be using. I, too, am drawn to all this deep purple, especially with all the bright colors. I’ve picked up several prints recently, but haven’t quite decided what to do with them yet. . .

Beth says:

I am not a fan of purple but those fabrics are fun. No doubt you will find something amazing to do with them. Smile~Beth

I bought that collection at the Sewing Summit too!! DOn’t know what to do with it yet – I’m sure I will be inspired by your project!

Kelly says:

Huge fan of purple. Wedding ring stone is amethyst, my wedding dress was purple, felt on our pool table is purple, purple cloth napkins. Those fabrics are lovely.

Queenie says:

Very fun fabric line. For me purple is a great anchoring color to build a design around.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

Fran says:

I love purple, it is my favourite colour. These fabrics are really gorgeous.

Rachelle says:

I love purple, especially when paired with peacock; yum!

Michele says:

My daughter and BFF’s favorite color is Purple and so purple is in my life more and more now. I’m even working on the plans for a purple and green lap quilt for the end of the year teacher gift.

Kari says:

I love purple, but I’m picky about what shade. I especially love rich plum, smoky grey purple and paler lavender with a bit of a bluish cast. I hadn’t seen that line and I love it too!