Bloggers’ Quilt Festival :: Winners!

Posted on November 7th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 19 comments

Hi everyone!  I’m blown away with all of your creativity, and abilities!  Thank you all so much for participating and continuing to make this event so fun to put on!  Of course it wouldn’t be the same without our fab sponsors!  Here’s a list of who won what :

• burgundy buttons is offering a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Burgundy Buttons so that you can pick your own must have!  –Winner is entry number 567
  • fabricworm is offering a $25.00 Gift Certificate!  –Winner is entry number 295
  • i have a notion is offering a beam & read 6 led light -The personal, portable, hands free light for anywhere, anytime, that won’t disturb others. Excellent for all needlecrafts.  –Winner is entry number 345
  • candied fabrics is offering a versatile messenger bag pattern!  This is a detailed pattern for 2 sizes of messenger bags, with 25 full color figures to illustrate each step, this pattern will guide you through creating your own unique bag!  –Winner is entry number 135

Just to clarify, the winning numbers coordinate to the linky numbers.  If you don’t know your number, find it in the festival post, and come back to see if you won.  OR, just click on all the links and make sure none of them are yours!  That’s a little more adventurous ; )  Those of you that are winners should have already gotten an email from me – check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.  I need you to claim your prize by responding to the email.
If you aren’t  a winner, visit all the sponsor sites for your own momento of the fabulous week!  I’m sure there’s a few things you need with all the inspiration you have taken in this week.  How many quilts have you been inspired to make?  Can’t wait to see what you all come up with next!
Have a great Monday – Amy

19 thoughts on “Bloggers’ Quilt Festival :: Winners!

Flying Blind says:

Congratulations winners, all entrants and to Amy for putting on the ‘show’!

Suzanne says:

Thanks for a great show, Amy!

Karen says:

Thank you, as always, for a wonderful quilt festival.
    Greatly appreciated every time.

Another great festival Amy! Congrats to all of the winners!

trish says:

Yay for the winners!! :o)
    What a fun week this was Amy.
    Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Have a nice day. hugs. Trish

Lisa Mather says:

Congrats to all of the winners! I had a lot of fun and hope to join again in the spring!

Jacque says:

Congratulations to all of the winners! It was fun, and I’m looking forward to sharing again in the spring!

Beth says:

Congrats to all of the winners! It’s been fun! Thanks, Amy!
    Smiles~Beth

Thanks to Amy for a great show and congrats to all the winners. So many beautiful quilts.

Michelle says:

Congrats to all the winners!

Amy ~ Thank you for hosting such an amazing event!

Thanks again Amy for coordinating this great Bloggers Quilt Festival and congratulations to the winners.
    Thanks to the sponsors.

i am a winner!!! thank you so much to all the great sponsors and to amy for organizing!!!! it is so nice to win fabric!!!!
    what a fantastic way to start my monday!!! xoxoxo pam

Queenie says:

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful celebration of quilting. It has been a amazing festival.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you, Amy, for organising the festival!

Alli says:

Thanks for hosting the festival, Amy! I got to see a ton of wonderful quilts. :)

Thanks for hosting such a fun virtual quilt show. I am very happy to have participated, plus I won something! That is very exciting.

andrea says:

Felicitaciones a todos los ganadores! gracias Amy

Valentina says:

Once again, Thank you for a wonderful festival, Amy. I have really enjoyed my visits so far but still have hundreds to go! :) And congratulations to all the winners, can’t see what they’ll do with their goodies! :)

nicke cutler says:

such a fun festival amy! i have to say i missed winning by one! i was 548… winner was 547! nuts!