A Look Back at 2011

Posted on January 2nd, by Amy in Me. 8 comments

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had fun celebrating the new year!  As parents of four kids, we spent the evening in, and just relaxed as a family…perfect!  I can hardly believe that 2011 has come and gone, and what a year it’s been!

Along with the sewing shown below, 2011 had a LOT of planning, book promotingsome traveling, and of course family time!

2011 Happenings

I’m so thankful for, this creative and fulfilling life that I’m happily living out right now, and I’m so glad that you stop by to share in the journey with me here!  I am confident that 2012 is going to be great, and send blessings your way, in hopes that you are thriving wherever you are.

~Amy

8 thoughts on “A Look Back at 2011

Sherry says:

Wishing you & your family all the best in 2012!

Katy says:

It looks like a wonderfully creative year, hope this year is bigger and better for you!

Jacque says:

Here’s hoping that this year is a healthy and happy one for all of us! Thanks for sharing all of your talents and creativity with all of us in the quilting community!

Melissa P says:

Happy New Year! May it be a year filled with peace, love and creativity.

terriaw says:

You really did have a fabulous year! Isn’t it great to look back and feel good about all that you created and accomplished! I have loved seeing all your ideas and creations come to life. It was also great fun seeing the recaps of the first Sewing Summit. Happy New Year – here’s to a happy 2012!

vicki says:

Happy new year, Amy!

Beth says:

2011 must have been a whirlwind for you. I thank you for sharing your time with us and inspiring me with your creativity. Wishing you even more success & blessings in 2012, Amy! Oh, loving the new header (those stitched words are just too cute!) Smiles~Beth

Matt says:

Nearly anybody who has paid attention to the information in the final yr has
    listened to of antibiotic resistance. One of the
    vital elements might be incorrect functions of immune system.
    Women are valuable human being created by god.

Also visit my web site; early detection hiv test (Matt)