I thought I would share our favorite recipe, it’s from ” Once Upon A Tart…” which is full of delicious recipes.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
20 tablespoons, unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed light-brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar together in a big bowl, using a whisk attachment attachment of an electric mixer on high speed, until they are fluffy and light lemon-yellow in color, about 5 minutes. With the mixer on low speed, beat in eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Gradually add this to the wet ingredients, using a paddle attachment of your mixer on low speed until no flour is visible . Then stir in chocolate chips.
4. Drop teaspoon size balls of cookie dough onto baking sheets, 1 1/2″ apart, and bake 10-12 minutes.
5. Pour a glass of milk and enjoy warm!
Hope your week is off to a great start – Amy