Weekend Sewing

Posted on February 20th, by Amy in finished project. 9 comments

Hey!  It’s been a relaxed weekend here, and with the kids out of school today, we are enjoying an extra family day!

First up today is a birthday party for one of Sophia’s favorite classmates, I made this sweet pouch, and we filled it with hair barrettes and bands.

20120219-225615.jpg

Fabrics are from AdornIt, and perfect for the girly girl :)

20120219-225628.jpg

I’ve got another project in progress, I’m excited to share it with you later this week!

What are you up to today?

9 thoughts on “Weekend Sewing

Suzanne says:

That’s a fun gift! Enjoy the extra day of play.

Tabatha says:

Cute zipper pouch, love the fabric!

Jacque says:

What a sweet pouch! Love those fabrics!

Teresa says:

Lovely zipper pouch. I love the fabrics.Have a nice extra day with the family.

Jennie Tracy says:

Lucky birthday girly – that is a darling pouch!

Me? I’m basting a quilt. Need to cross this one off the list so it stops making me crazy.

Rachel says:

Cute little pouch! That will make a lovely gift.

It’s a holiday here in Alberta too. It’s actually Family Day and my daughter is home from university for the week. Enjoy your day!

Jenn says:

I need to made some pouches! :) so fun and easy. Today was dominated by organizing fabric.

Amber Lee says:

This is a cute one. How did you do this? I’m very much interested with this product. I would like to make one. If only you can share how it’s done.

Thanks for sharing!