Bloggers’ Quilt Festival Buttons

Posted on April 17th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 14 comments

Check out the new button!  With just over a month until the festival begins, I’m a little later than I had hoped…life happens!

Add it to your sidebar, or post by copying the html code in the sidebar below.  Thanks!

Amy's Creative Side

Also, my block was chosen as a finalist for the Accuquilt Barn Quilt Contest:

If you haven’t yet, I’d love to have your vote for #60!

I managed to cut a few of the fabrics I pulled the other day.
Here’s to a productive day~ Amy

14 thoughts on “Bloggers’ Quilt Festival Buttons

Jacque says:

Posting the button this morning, and I voted for your design, too! Have fun sewing today!

Jacque says:

Hmmmm….not sure if I did something wrong? The only thing popping up on my sidebar is the word “amy’s”……is there a glitch in the code? They can be ornery little things. LOL

Karen M says:

I had a problem posting the button too. I only see “amy’s.”

• 3.1
      Amy says:

Thanks for letting me know! I’ve removed the code from the post, but you can find it in the sidebar. One of the WP quirks…

pam cole says:

love the new button !! see u soon ….and thanks for all your creative efforts w BQF XOXO

I had voted yet. Good luck

Ale
    Costa Rica

I will post your button to my blog and cast my vote today.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

I just posted the button… so looking forward to the show!

Kate Brown says:

I love vyour block and voted!

Elise Shaw says:

I voted honey. Maybe I should get my quilt from Aunt Karen and post in Quilt festival…

Ruth Paul says:

When I paste the URL for the button I get a message that it contains illegal characters.

I’ve posted your button and I’m looking forward to my first Blogger’s Quilt Festival….

Kristy says:

Is it too late to join the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. I am a new-ish blogger and just came across this Quilt Festival this morning.

Rachaeldaisy says:

I love the button design!! I’ll put it in my side bar and I’ll be mentioning the festival on my blog soom. The Bloggers Quilt festivals are highlights in my bloggy calendar!