Burst of Spring Quilt & Pattern

Posted on May 7th, by Amy in finished quilt, pattern. 13 comments

I’ve been teasing you with progress pictures of this quilt for the last month, and I’m so happy to finally have a finished quilt to show you!

The quilt is made with Spring Promise by Ana Davis for Blend Fabrics – which is shipping now!

I love the soft colors, and simple piecing in the blocks. This pattern is a great intro to flying geese, I included lots of illustrations so even the newest quilter can be proud of them.

The quilt measures 45″ x 54″ – in the pattern, I’ve included six size options and four block sizes.

The pattern is available on Craftsy, and Meylah

I loved making this quilt, so much, I’m working on it again!  Hopefully I’ll have more to share next week, so far it’s in pieces.

Hopefully you’ll like making it too ~ Amy

13 thoughts on “Burst of Spring Quilt & Pattern

Dianne says:

Very very pretty, Amy! Love the spring colors, and that green binding is fabulous!

Beth says:

Amy, your talents are endless. What a beautiful pattern and quilt! Hope your weekend was funfilled. Smiles~Beth

randi says:

This is lovely, Amy!

Jacque says:

This is gorgeous! Thanks for showing us the whole quilt…those peeks were tantalizing!

Vicki says:

it’s beautiful, Amy!

Shaylynn says:

Very soft and feminine looking. LOVE the binding as well!

Dana says:

Love it Amy!

Beautiful and soooo full of Spring life.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

Amy C says:

Super cute! Love your choice of fabrics for this pattern.

amy smart says:

I love it, Amy! It’s so fun to see one of your finished quilts. I know there’s a whole slew more out there and I’m so excited to see them too. ;)

[…] My entry is my recent finish – Burst of Spring. […]

Sewfrench says:

I would never have thought to use a patterned fabric, however loosely it’s designed, for the background. Why, I wonder, this looks fabulous!