Last Call & Nomination Time

Posted on May 22nd, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 52 comments

Hi friends! Today is the last day to enter your quilt in the festival, midnight tonight the linky will close – be sure to get your link added! I’m making the form available today as well. I ask that you list the number only, of the link that you wish to nominate – this will help me sort and count later. Trying to decide which ones to nominate is going to be killer! Have fun!

So many great quilts! #bloggersquiltfest

Tomorrow you can vote for your very favorite quilt of the Festival. One vote per person will be allowed, so be sure it’s the quilt you love!

Today also happens to be my birthday, I’m hoping for a relaxed day with a little sewing time too!

I’ll be back soon ~ Amy

52 thoughts on “Last Call & Nomination Time

Ethne says:

Happy birthday Amy
    and thanks again for holding the BQF – it’s been amazing

Charlotte says:

Happy birthday! Thanks for hosting – I have had such a great time looking at all the wonderful quilts!

Cille says:

Very happy birthday. I hope you will have a wonderful day :)

Leila says:

Happy birthday Amy, hope you have a wonderful day!!

Alyssa @ Pile O Fabric says:

Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!

tusen says:

Happy birthday Amy, have a wonderful time!

quilterbell says:

Happy birthday Amy! Wow, you have a lot of work ahead!!!!!

Julie Fukuda says:

Many happy returns of the day! I think I would have to stay up all night looking at the quilts to find a favorite. I have hardly made a dent in the list.

Dana says:

Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you have a great day. The festival is truly amazing, thank you.

sharon says:

Well Happy Birthday – mine is tomorrow – have been having a month long celebration on my blog.

Cindy Sharp says:

Happiest of days with many returns.

Please explain that nominations are about.

duff says:

Happy birthday–I hope your day is filled with happy surprises!

Sallie says:

Happy birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday!

Snoodles says:

Happy, happy birthday! Hoping for you to have a day filled with hugs and fun! Thank you for hosting the Festival – take a day off from it and just have a good time!

Amity Quilter says:

Happy Birthday! This festival has been so much fun, I’ve been trying to read 30 or more of the entries each day and obviously at that rate won’t finish, but it will be difficult to pick one quilt from among all these beauties as my favorite. They’re all wonderful!
    Thank you for hosting this fabulous festival!

Teresa C says:

Happy Birthday! 27 years ago I gave birth to my oldest daughter. It is a good day for birthdays.

hafza says:

Wish you Happy Birthday!! Wow …to pick one quilt as my favorite will be a tough job…all of them are so beautiful…

Sally says:

Happy Birthday Amy! Many happy returns. Goodness, I need longer than that to decide, there are so many entries I haven’t been able to review half of them yet! I will have fun trying tho…..

Minty says:

Happy birthday! And gosh, I’ll have to click on all the quilts all over again to figure out what fits which category!

Denise in PA says:

Happy Birthday, Amy – hope you have a GREAT day!!

Di says:

Happy Birthday, Amy! I hope you’re getting that precious sewing time you asked for.
    Goodness, so many gorgeous quilts, so little time to browse through them all. Better fly! :-))

Happy Birthday! I hope your special day is great!
    Always, Queenie

Happy Birthday, fellow Gemini (no wonder we’re ‘Creative’). Enjoy your day.

Anne says:

Happy Happy Birthday Amy!!! I’m having so much fun looking at all the wonderful quilts that have been submitted. This is my first time and it’s great. Thanks for all the work.

Beth says:

Thank goodness I wrote a few of my favorites while hopping around! Wishing you a birthday filled with those you love most. Hope you have a fabulous day! Smiles~Beth

Happy Birthday !! Have a great day!

Allie says:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amy, Happy Birthday to you!!!! I hope you’re having an awesome birthday!!!!!

Polly Monica says:

Happy Birthday, amy!! I hope someone there is pampering you some today!! Thank you, again, for doing all this work so that we can enjoy seeing these wonderfully inspiring creations!! We appreciate your hard work!!

Lesley says:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! I will have a great time looking at all the quilts and nominating! Thank you!

Julianna says:

Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you’ll spend great time today celebrating your Birthday!

LisaAnn says:

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day (full of sewing)!

Katy says:

Happy birthday, hope you got your sewing day

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Amy, happy birthday to you!

Now aren’t you glad you didn’t actually have to hear me sing it to you! ;)

Ranch Wife says:

Sending you extra-special Birthday Wishes! Hope you get spoiled rotten!

Jan says:

Amy, we share a birthday. Hope your day is wonderful!!

Carrie P. says:

I nominated my favorites. Happy Birthday.

Natasha says:

I voted! It was definitely a difficult decision!

Miriam says:

Happy Birthday Amy!! :)

Happy Birthday Amy – thanks for hosting. It’s been awesome checking out other peoples quilts and getting a little bit of quilt love in return!

Patty says:

Happy Birthday Amy! I hope it’s a great day.

Audrey says:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Debbie M says:

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Fran says:

Happy Birthday & thanks for hosting. I love seeing all of the amazing quilts & being inspired by all of the skillful & clever quilters out there. Thanks.

Sheila says:

Happy Birthday Amy, have a super day!

Parabéns e tudo de bom que tenho certeza a vida vai te oferecer.Quanto amim te desejo muito saúde,pois acredito que com ela nada é mais importante.Desculpe o atraso mas,ontem estava a cata de prêmios por não ser boba,não?Nunca mais vou esquecer seu aniversário,acabo de descobrir que é junto com minha mãe e minha irmã Rita de Cássia.Ontem também foi Dia de Santa Rita De Cássia.Parabéns a Todas.

Karen says:

Happy Birthday, Amy and thanks so much for hosting. It’s been fantastic seeing everyone’s amazing entries…now to whittle down my favourites and vote!

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

[...] on Bloggers Quilt Festival.  HERE is the link for voting for nominations.  It’s a little confusing – and I [...]

Ella says:

Happy belated bday! I hope it was fabulous!

[...] that I tweaked my quilt just a pit from Amy’s pattern but I think it’s still pretty amazing! **PS this is quilt 21 for voting purposes… I’ve actually had the 300+ yoyo’s (303 actually…I found 3 more and just sewed them on [...]