Introducing :: Modern Basics II

Posted on October 15th, by Amy in books, Modern Basics. 26 comments

Hi friends! I had a fun weekend at Sewing Summit, and will share more soon, but today I have some fun news to share!  My next book – Modern Basics II will be available early January!

This is the cover and a couple of the quilts included — there’s 14 projects in all, and I can’t wait to see your creations from my patterns! You can view pictures of all the quilts at ShopMartingale.com, and sign up to be notified when it’s shipping in January.  The best part about shopping at ShopMartingale is the free e-book with purchase – instant gratification!  After keeping this secret for nearly a year – I’m excited to finally share with all of you!

**Catch up with me later today – I’ll be chatting with Pat Sloan on American Patchwork & Quilting Radio Show it’s on at 4pm Eastern time.

Happy Quilting!

26 thoughts on “Introducing :: Modern Basics II

Michele says:

Wonderful news!! I loved Modern Basics. I can’t wait to get my hands on this release! Congratulations Amy!!

Shari says:

Your new book looks fabulous! Congratulations!

Kim says:

What a lovely book! I cannot wait to see it in person!

Vicki says:

This is so exciting, congratulations!

That was supposed to be “CONGRATULATIONS AMY!”

Snoodles says:

Congratulations on your new book! That’s wonderful!

Jamie Lee says:

Oh that’s cool!

Natalia says:

WAHOO! So excited for you! :)

Marci Warren-Elmer says:

Congrats Amy! It looks like another book I’ll need in my collection. I love the cover quilt.

I saw this in Martingale’s Magazine the other day!! So excited for you!!!

Michele says:

Congratulations! It sounds fabulous. Another must have for my bookshelf.

Pat says:

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing it in print!

Congratulations on the new book!!!! How totally exciting!!!!
    All the best and much success this is lovely book!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

Dawn Hollingsworth says:

Congratulations!! I didn’t see one quilt I wouldn’t love to make! Beautiful!! :)

CitricSugar says:

That’s great, Amy! Congrats.

Paloma says:

Congratulations Amy!! I just remembered that you were getting ready for your book last year at QM. I can’t believe time went by that fast. Way to go Amy!! I can’t wait to have a copy in my hands. XO

Johanna says:

So exciting for you and us too! I can’t wait to get the new book! FQS has it on their coming soon page too!

Lindsay says:

Love that quilty eye candy, and congrats on #2! I am sorry we didn’t get to chat at Sewing Summit… I was the one stuffing my face (so hungry!) during Joel Dewberry’s talk. :)

Beth T. says:

Hooray for you–and lucky us.

Your new book looks great. So much work! I really like your plus/cross quilt. I’m reading on my phone as my laptop has had a meltdown and the pictures are tiny and colours are not right. Could you tell me what colour background this quilt has? Is it an olive green, like it looks to me?

Wow, Amy, Congratulations!! This looks like another terrific book. Can’t wait to see the rest of your quilts. Great to see you at Sewing Summit!

Kate Brown says:

How exciting! Congrats, cant wait for it to come out!! Another great thing about Martingales is the book club. Fantastic discounts on all books :)

Miep says:

Great news, keep up the good work.

Yay! It is such a huge sigh of relief to let that news out. Some good looking quilts from a good looking lady!