Hexagon Sewing

Posted on October 18th, by Amy in work in progress. 12 comments

Remember I told you I had a plan for my hexies? I haven’t managed to organize and cut my scraps to size, but I did pick up a little bit of Cotton Couture!

This is all the sewing I’ve done so far this week – I’m hoping to continue quilting my Button Box quilt soon, and finish piecing my curves quilt from Sewing Summit.  Maybe this weekend, maybe :)

I might just continue with this little project!

12 thoughts on “Hexagon Sewing

Karen M says:

Those hexies are looking great. I am anxious to see what you are going to do with them. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Sharp says:

Yum. Love your colorful hexies

That is going to be wonderful…can’t wait to see what you are doing with them.

Snoodles says:

Those are gorgeous! What do you have planned….large project, or small?

Natalia says:

Super cute hexies Amy!

These wee hexies are soo cute.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

Flying Blind says:

Oh they look lovely!

Pam says:

Very attractive color scheme on those hexies. The solid colors are really appealing.

[…] seen me working on this quilt over the last couple of months, and I’m so happy to have it finished […]

Connie says:

It’s actually very difficult in this ful of activity life too listen news on Television, thus I only uuse web for
    that reason, and take the most up-to-date information.

Margene says:

If you would lioke to gett much from his paragraph then you have
    too apply such strategies to your won weblog.