Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Bed Quilts

Posted on May 17th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 22 comments

If you haven’t already, visit the main Festival post for information about all the categories, and how to win!

Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of three amazing prizes:

advertadvertadvert

A $75 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

A $100 Gift Certificate to Shop Martingale!

A choice of a Stash Pack from Vicki Welsh and a 2.5 yard package of Mystyfuse!

Nominate your favorite quilt from the festival for a Viewer’s Choice award by completing this form.

Amy's Creative SideThe winner of the Bed Quilt category will win a copy of Modern Neutrals, and Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe, from me!

Schedule of Events :

May 17 – 24 – Linky Open

May 24 – 30 – Vote for favorites in each of the categories

May 31 – Winners announced

Enter your category Quilt here:

The red X is only seen on your computer, it gives you the option to edit/delete your link if necessary, also note that it may take a few minutes for your image to show up here. If you are having trouble adding your link to the collection, verify that you are using as permalink, as links to your main blog page will not be accepted.

Be sure to visit all the categories, and nominate your overall favorite quilt!

Enjoy the show!

22 thoughts on “Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Bed Quilts

[...] entered my three friends quilt that I made with my Wednesday morning friends, Sandy and Avril, into Blogger’s Quilt Festival. Click on the link and nominate your favorite [...]

Just entered my daughter’s big girl bed quilt :) I love BQF, but this one is extra special!

Mary C in WA says:

My favorite is the Butterflies in Flight. It’s BIG and It’s Purple! there is never Too Much Purple in my Book. I love using Marti Michell’s Templates and this one is a stunner!
    Thanks to AMY for the Quilt Blogger’s Festival again this year.

Pat says:

These quilts are all beautiful! So happy to be participating again!

Just entered one of my all time favorite quilts! Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful festival!

Lis Harwood says:

I’ve just entered a very special quilt that has occupied a lot of my time in recent months, I hope you like it. I’m off to look at some of the amazing quilts in the festival now, thanks Amy.

Margaret says:

What fun! After admiring everyone else’s work for a few years, I decided to take the plunge and enter one myself. I’m so glad I did. Thanks Amy!

Connie says:

Thanks for hosting Amy!

carol fun says:

Thanks for doing this event again –I really enjoy looking at all the eye candy!

buy makita says:

Wonderful items from you, man. I’ve keep in mind your stuff prior to and you’re simply too great. I really like what you have received here, really like what you are stating and the way in which in which you assert it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read far more from you. That is actually a tremendous website.

Becky says:

Just entered my quilt! Eeek! So excited, I’ve never entered anything like this before!

Renata says:

Thanks for the great link up Amy !

Grit`s Life says:

Thank you Amy for your great link up. Thanks for doing this.
    All quilts are so fantastic.

Anne Rita says:

Thanks for hosting, lot’s of great ideas!

Debbie Rogowski says:

WONDERFUL ideas
    I love that plane on the back of the quilt

Kayko says:

Has the submission process ended? I can’t seem to find the link to submit a new quilt.

Thanks so much! I would love to participate.

Kayko says:

Would love to add my quilt. It’s my very first quilt and I rushed to finish it just for the Bloggers Quilt Festival. =)

[...] Visit the Bed Quilt category by clicking here. [...]

Katherine says:

Wow! Look at all the inspiration. Fabulous.

Thanks so much, Amy for bringing us all together and giving us a place to share. All the work you do to make the Blogger Quilt Festival happen is very, very appreciated.

Terry Aske says: