Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Two Color Quilts

Posted on May 17th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 21 comments

If you haven’t already, visit the main Festival post for information about all the categories, and how to win!

Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of three amazing prizes:

advertadvertadvert

A $75 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

A $100 Gift Certificate to Shop Martingale!

A choice of a Stash Pack from Vicki Welsh and a 2.5 yard package of Mystyfuse!

Nominate your favorite quilt from the festival for a Viewer’s Choice award by completing this form.

The Two Color Quilt category is sponsored by :

advertThe winner of the Two Color Quilt category will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics!

Schedule of Events :

May 17 – 24 – Linky Open

May 24 – 30 – Vote for favorites in each of the categories

May 31 – Winners announced

Enter your Two Color Quilt here:

The red X is only seen on your computer, it gives you the option to edit/delete your link if necessary, also note that it may take a few minutes for your image to show up here. If you are having trouble adding your link to the collection, verify that you are using as permalink, as links to your main blog page will not be accepted.

Be sure to visit all the categories, and nominate your overall favorite quilt!

Enjoy the show!

21 thoughts on “Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Two Color Quilts

Amy says:

Thank you for once again hosting this festival! It’s always so fun to visit all the blogs and read about everyone’s quilts.

martine says:

Voilà un festival qui s’annonce bien et l’organisation est bien au point
    alors que la fete commence : bon festival à vous toutes

Sarah says:

Thank you so much for hosting, Amy!! I thought one of my quilts could be two-color eligible… but then realized *white* might count as a color? I hope someone might have some insight as to whether or not that’s the case!

Waverlee says:

This is my first time entering a quilt. Exciting! Thanks for hosting.

Susan says:

Thanks Amy for hosting this. I am sure this is not an easy chore to tackle, but glad you do. I have, in the past, just went to the shows and uuhhed and aahhed over all the quilts. This time I thought I would jump in and enter one or two. I know my rear is numb form sitting here oodling at such beauties. Thanks again

[...] the name of this quilt.  I am sharing it in the Spring 2013 Blogger’s Quilt Festival in the Two-Color Quilts [...]

Ella says:

Does white count as a color?

Anjeanette says:

This is my first time entering. I’ve always followed along, but this year I finally decided I should join in on the fun too. Thanks for hosting Amy!

Diane says:

Thanks so much for hosting this fun event again! I always look forward to it, and so enjoy looking at all the quilts. The prizes are amazing, thanks for a chance to participate.

Thank you for hosting this again! I finally got around to entering this year!

Tonia says:

This year is my first time entering. Thanks for hosting such a fun event!

This is my first time entering as well, and I really appreciate you organising such a mammoth effort. It’s so exciting to see people’s artwork from around the world. I’d never thought this could be a whole category, but exciting to see what people do with only two colours!

Anne Rita says:

So much talent! So much inspiration!

Thanks!

Lori Smanski says:

Thank you for hosting. This is so much fun to get inspiration and to see all the wonderful work that others are doing.

Jackie says:

This is my first time to enter your quilt festival. Such a huge event with so many beautiful quilts! Thank you! :)

Debbie Rogowski says:

I love two color quilts, it is on my to do list. Thanks for sharing

Evie H says:

I love red and white and have the pattern lieblingdecke used for her quilt on my list of to-make. I surely hope to do it one day!

Cathie Haab says:

Amy, please email me. I have a question. When I viewed the links and voted, I was not on the same computer as when I entered my link to begin with. I did not see ” cannot vote for your own” then. Thanks!

Susan says:

Amazing what just two colors can do in the hands of such talented quilters!!!

Yeah, obtaining a cash advance on the website can cost you more for the long run, nevertheless if you need cash like right now, in that case it’s worth the high interest rate. If you’re dead broke, just obtain the advance.

Jill C. says:

This category was difficult to choose one favorite. All are striking.