Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Vote for your favorites!

Posted on May 27th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 26 comments

If you haven’t yet, visit each of the categories to vote for your favorite in each!  The categories are listed in this post.

In addition, I have tallied the nominations made by you – your overall favorite quilt in the festival.  I added the linky to the main post, but want to make it easily accessible – so you can vote here too! (Still just one vote per IP address)

Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of three amazing prizes:

advertadvertadvert

A $75 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

A $100 Gift Certificate to Shop Martingale!

A choice of a Stash Pack from Vicki Welsh and a 2.5 yard package of Mystyfuse!

Visit each blogger to learn more about each of these beautiful quilts, and vote for your favorite!

I’m having a hard time deciding…Good Luck!

I’d love your feedback too – what do you think of all the categories?  Everyone is spread out, but there’s nearly 700 quilts exhibited here!

More soon – Amy

PS – If there’s no star you have already voted – careful where you click, I’m not able to undo.

26 thoughts on “Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Vote for your favorites!

Renee says:

I had a hard time figuring out where to put my quilts, maybe a short description about each category would be helpful? The rest of the process was so smooth though! I am really impressed!

Sarah Craig says:

I like the categories, but it seems like I’m not getting as many hits this year as I usually do from the festival. Don’t know if that’s related to the categories or just to life happening to everyone! Thanks for doing all this, Amy!

LynnEl Springer says:

Can’t find a link to take you to the voting or how to subscribe so I can enter next year, etc. Very difficult to maneuver here.

Patricia L. says:

I’d like a date AND TIME cut off for entries and nominations. The first time I tried to enter on the last day, the link was already closed. This year the same happened on the nominations for viewer’s choice. It would be nice if viewer’s choice nominations were open for a couple of days longer after the entries close so that the later entries would have more views. The overlap of dates is the problem maybe.

Thanks for ALL the hard work you must do to put this together. It’s fun to see all the quilts and now that I’m blogging it’s fun to get comments on the entries.

[...] the Viewer’s Choice voting click here and For the Hand Quilting Category click [...]

Vivian says:

Just finished today viewing the last of the catagories and making the last of my picks of faves. Doing so, I truly appreciate what Quilt Show judges must go through in picking winners.

As always the Festival was an enjoyable chance to see what’s going on all around the quilt world. Thanks for providing an opportunity to play judge and reflect on how that feels from both sides of the ribbon!

Susan says:

I wasn’t sure about the categories at first, but found it made the whole festival less overwhelming in the sheer numbers of entries. And I’ve checked my stats. I’ve entered the festival three times and those three posts are fourth, fifth and seventh in the most hits on my blog. This time round the post is already the fifth most popular so it seems dividing into categories does not reduce hits.

I really appreciate that a huge amount of work goes into doing the quilt festival and appreciate that you take the time to do this twice a year. Thank you.

I loved the category separation this year! Great job! And I’m so excited that my quilt was nominated for viewer’s choice :-)

Valerie says:

I loved the way you categorized the different sections – and 700 quilts is amazing, that’s more than most quilt shows, even the HUGE national ones! The only thing that was a little confusing to me was having to go back to the blog and finding the festival post, and then I didn’t quite understand how the nominations worked but now that we’ve gone through it all I understand. I truly appreciate you putting this on, it was great fun!!!

Belinda says:

Loved the categories – made it so easy to view each type of quilt & to nominate if so inclined. Looking forward to seeing voting results. Thanks so much for doing this!

Susan says:

Beautiful quilts…winners all!!!

Deborah says:

I don’t have a blog but I have been working my way through all the posts and trying to comment on as many as possible. 700 is a lot to get through though – I think if everyone just entered one quilt it would make it more manageable for viewers and maybe more would be inclined to comment (particularly on the blogs which have less followers in the first place).
    Thanks for all your hard work in organising this – it has been amazing to see all the wonderful creations.

Ruth Paul says:

Thanks again, Amy, for all the time and work you put into have the BQF. I like the categories, it was easy to go through a category and vote knowing that I had seen all the quilts.

Kat says:

I really really like the categories. So much easier to peruse quilts and decide which to vote on.

Grit`s Life says:

Thanks again, Amy, for your wonderful Blogger Quilt Festival.
    All quilts are so fantastic.
    Grit from Germany

Sharon says:

I was very pleased with the catagories and just WOWed with all the entrants! Maybe a new catagory next year for clothing and/or home decor. I know a lot of pillows were made. Thank you for hosting, all the sponsors, and just fantastic with all the entrants.

Elizabeth says:

I LOVE the categories. I think it makes voting a lot more simple. And I really liked to see quilts in the same category all lined up next to each other.

As someone mentioned above, a short description of each category might be helpful, though.

I think this Blogger’s Quilt Festival has been the most fun yet and I really appreciate you putting it all together. Thank you!

xo -E

I loved the ease of voting this time because of the categories! Definitely great. I like the idea of adding a pillow section as well, there are so many amazing quilted pillows out there.

Shari says:

This has been a really great Festival! Really loved seeing all the wonderful quilts by so many very talented quilters!

Moochie says:

Where can we view the winning results?

I think this has been great and slicker than last fall even – which I thought was pretty well put together. It was much easier to vote and the pages loaded up faster, on my old computer that is a blessing.

I want to second the “brief description” as while all the quilts were awesome, I was puzzled as to why some of them were in certain categories. But, again lovelies all and I’ve really enjoyed seeing all the great things people are sharing!

Theresa says:

I thought the winners were going to be announced yesterday?

I really like the categories. It makes voting for my fave so much easier. Many thanks Amy, for the work you do to put this wonderful event together-it is much appreciated!!!

Ӏ’m a writer from Nieuw Vennep, Netherlands just sent this onto a coworker who is conducting a little research on this. And she actually ordered me lunch simply because I discovered it for her… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal… But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your web site.

My webpage – 3day (http://www.chinalightech.com)