Welcome to Blogger’s Quilt Festival! I hope you enjoy all the different aspects of the Festival and find lots of inspiration for your future projects! This Festival is for everyone – young or old, beginning quilter or advanced, any style or genre, everyone is welcome, and encouraged to participate with us!
The story of each quilt often relates quilters to one another, and is an important aspect of our Festival! I hope you take the time to write about how your entry quilt came to be and why it is important for you to share it. Likewise, I hope you enjoy reading about the quilts others’ have entered! **Each quilter may enter up to two quilts, each with it’s own post, in separate categories.
I’m excited to share that Baby Lock is generously giving away a Melody machine, just like mine! The giveaway is not dependent your Festival entry and will be completely random, be sure to enter the rafflecopter giveaway in this post or each of the category posts, for your chance to win! The giveaway will close with the Festival, on November 8th. Good Luck!
- A $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale!
- Goddess Pressing Sheet and 2.5 yards of Mistyfuse Ultraviolet fusible web from Mistyfuse and the winner’s choice of 2 Hand Dyed Stash Packs from Vicki Welsh!
- A fat quarter bundle of Fort Firefly from Sew Fine Fabrics!
Nominate your favorite for a Viewer’s Choice Award below.[box title=”Blogger’s Quilt Festival Schedule:”]October 25 – 31 – Linky’s Open & Nominate for Viewer’s Choice
November 1 – 7 – Vote for favorites in each of the categories
November 8 – Winners announced[/box]
**Before I go any further I must say THANK YOU to our sponsors! They have generously donated prizes for all of you to win. Be sure to stop by their shops, and find a special treat for yourself, while taking in all the quilts. They love being the suppliers for all your fabric and sewing needs!
- The winner of the Baby Quilt category will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics!
- The winner of the Throw Quilt category will win, a Thimble Blossoms pattern with two hexie precuts from Fabric Shoppe!
- The winner of the Scrappy Quilt category, will win a $50 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop!
- The winner of the Group/Bee Quilt category will win 12 fat quarters of your choice from Modern Yardage!
- The winner of the Two Color Quilt category will win, a one year subscription to The Quilt Show, from Sauders Fabric!
- The winner of the ROYGBIV Quilt category will win a $50 Gift Certificate from Sew Fresh Fabrics!
- The winner of the Applique Quilt category, will win The Modern Applique Workbook by Jenifer Dick for Stash Books, a package of Wash-Away Applique Paper, and a package of Freezer Paper Sheets, from Stash Books!
- The winner of the Hand-Quilted Quilt category will win, a $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale!
- The winner of the Home Machine Quilted Quilt category will win, a $50 Gift Certificate from Pink Chalk Fabrics!
- The winner of the Professionally Quilted Quilt will win, a $50 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop!
- The winner of the Quilt Photographer category will win, a copy of Modern Neutrals and Set the Table from Amy Ellis!
- The winner of the Art Quilt category will win, 6 Beyond the Reef patterns from Beyond the Reef!
- The winner of the Doll/Mini Quilt category will win, a fat eighth bundle of the new “Floral Gatherings” by Primitive Gatherings from Moda!
- The winner of the Wall Hanging Quilt category will win, a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Dresden Collection and a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft, from Quilt Expo!
- The winner of the Bed Quilt category will win, a copy of Modern Neutrals and Set the Table from Amy Ellis!
2 – In your post link back to the festival.
3 – Share a link to your post, in the linky on the category post you wish to enter.
4 – Leave me a comment on the festival post to be entered into giveaways.
5 – Visit all the other quilters sharing their quilts and be inspired!
6 – Nominate your favorite quilt for a Viewer’s Choice award. (Linky to nominate will open on Monday.)[/box]
- A designer kit of 12 large spools by Pat Sloan from Aurifil!
- A fat quarter pack of Eiko and Fort Firefly from Fabric Worm!
- The winner’s choice of a half yard bundle from JAQS Fabrics!
- A pattern bundle from April at Prairie Grass Patterns!
- A pattern and fabric bundle from Prairie Moon Quilts!
- A stack of great books from Lark Books, including Stitched Blooms, Flip Dolls, Stuffed Animals & Doodle Stitching: Embroidery & Beyond!
- A collection of 4 pdf patterns from Kate Conklin Designs!
- A fabric bundle of Hip Happier and a bundle of new patterns from LizzieBCreative!
- “Quilting in the Country” by Jane Quinn, and a bundle of fabrics from Quilting in the Country!
Quick Links to the other categories : baby quilt, throw quilt, scrappy quilt, group/bee quilt, two color quilt, ROYGBIV quilt, applique quilt, hand quilted quilt, home machine quilted quilt, professionally quilted quilt, quilt photographer, art quilt, doll/mini quilt, wall hanging, bed quilt.
I hope you have a comfy spot to enjoy the Festival from! If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly, I will get back to you as quick as I can.
Enjoy the show!