Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Winners!

Posted on November 8th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 26 comments

The last two weeks of Festival happenings have been amazing! I hope you had fun and found inspiration with each click! I have put together a quick survey to get your feedback about the Festival, and would really appreciate you taking two minutes to fill it out for me – thanks! Now, for the details you have been waiting for – WINNERS!   (ETA – Links that weren’t working are working now – thanks for your patience with me.)

advert

The winner of the Baby Lock Melody is Brenna! Congratulations Brenna – I can’t wait to see all the quilts you finish!

martingale1advertSew Fine Fabric BQF logo
Viewer’s Choice:
[list] [/list]

THANK YOU to our sponsors! Be sure to stop by their shops, and find a special treat for yourself. They love being the suppliers for all your fabric and sewing needs!

advertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvert

[list] [/list]

advertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvertadvert

[list] [/list]

Of course I wish I had prizes for everyone, but I truly believe everyone that shares part of themselves with this Festival is a winner! Maybe next time :) Until then, visit the shops listed here!

A huge thank you to everyone that takes the time to participate! The Blogger’s Quilt Festival, wouldn’t be much without all of your beautiful quilts!

I’m off to sew for a bit, I’ll share some of that soon -

Quick Links to the categories, for your viewing pleasure : baby quiltthrow quiltscrappy quiltgroup/bee quilttwo color quiltROYGBIV quilt, applique quilthand quilted quilthome machine quilted quiltprofessionally quilted quiltquilt photographerart quilt, doll/mini quiltwall hangingbed quilt.

26 thoughts on “Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Winners!

Anita says:

I am happy to see that some of the quilts I voted for were winners! Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you so much to Amy for hosting this fun event. :)

Pennie says:

So, huge congratulations to the winners, glad to see one person I voted for won! Of course all I really want to know is did I get any votes at all?! ;-)

Charlotte says:

thank you so much for the wonderful experience and all your hard work! Winning is just the icing on the cake :-D

Queenie says:

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!! A huge thank you to Amy for an awesome festival, THANK YOU!!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

YAY – Congrats to all winners! Really happy to see that quite a few I voted for are winners! :)
    This was really fun and so inspirational to see all wonderful creations – thank you Amy for doing this big work and hosting, looking forward to the next one!

Jayne says:

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for putting this ‘Festival’ together. It was my first time and I cannot wait for the next one. It is so inspiring to see all the entries! There are some very talented ladies out there!

Anya says:

Thanks so much to all who voted for me and to you, Amy, for hosting this! And another big thanks to all the sponsors! Every quilt is a winner!

Congratulations!!! I did make a view right choices…lol Enjoyed the Quilt Festival again this time. Thank you Amy!!!!

Sewfrench says:

Thank you, Amy, for all you do!! The creativity among entries just keep getting better and better.
    And I have to thank all the sponsors, I’ve already shopped at a few this week, more to hit before the holidays!!!
    What fun and I feel loved!

Wow! I am amazed and overwhelmed with excitement and gratitude. Thank you so much Amy for the hard work, and thank you sponsors for the support and fun, and thanks to everyone who stopped by my page and gave me a vote. This was so much fun and seeing everyone’s amazing quilts was so inspiring. Thanks again!!

Thank you very much, Amy, for organzing this festival. And for all of you who voted for my quilt. I feel so very grateful for every single one who visited my little blog and for every one who left me an encouraging comment!
    And thank you for all the lovely entries, it is always so much fun to look at great quilts and read the stories behind them.

[…] I am so excited that my Little Houses quilt won in the Baby Quilt category of the Blogger’s Quilt Festival! […]

Congrats to all the winners, thank you to all the participants who make this event such a success, and a great big THANK YOU to Amy for hosting it!

SarahZ says:

It is so fun to see the winners! Congratulations to them and thanks to all for participating…I enjoy every one of these amazing quilts! Until Spring, happy sewing!!! :)

Brenna says:

I cannot believe I won! Thank you Amy and everyone for your beautiful quilts, kind words, and inspiration!

Patty D says:

Congrats to all winners! Always enjoy this event – Amy THANK YOU for being such a great hostess

audrey says:

Yay! I won a little prize! Thanks for an awesome quilt show! Always so much fun.:)

Leanne says:

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you again Amy for all the time and work to run this festival, it is so nice to see all the beautiful quilts.

Robin says:

Congratulations to all of the winners! And many thanks, Amy, for hosting this wonderful event. Truly, it is such fun!!!

Sharon says:

Congratulations to all the winners, thank you to all the sponsors and a huge thank you , Amy, for hosting. It was better than Market.

Lisa E says:

Great festival as usual. Thank you for hosting. (I also wanted to say that most of the winner URLs are not working. They are prefixed with your blog’s URL.)

Vicki says:

Thanks so much, Amy, for the prize and for hosting the festival! I really appreciate all the work you put into it.

Alison says:

Congrats to all – some of the links to the winning quilts don’t work though :-(

[…] Now go check out all the winners! […]

Thank you for hosting such a fun festival Amy! And thank you to everyone who voted for my quilt. I had so much fun looking at the gorgeous quilts out there.
    :-)

Thank you so very much for hosting Amy. It’s always such an amazing showcase of the talent we have as a quilting community and I love finding new blogs to follow and inspiration from every entry.I appreciate you taking the time to keep us all in the loop!