Charm Pack Cherry – from Fat Quarter Shop

Posted on February 24th, by Amy in finished quilt, review. 13 comments

Hi there! I’m excited to be part of the release of Fat Quarter Shop’s newest FREE pattern – Charm Pack Cherry!  It’s a fun, quick pattern for all those charm packs, we all seem to collect.  I pieced my sample in just an hour or so – it’s that quick!

Charm Pack Cherry - AmysCreativeSide.com

I started with Surrounded by Love charms, and solid charms followed the simple diagrams, and had fun stitching up this cute quilt! It’s a first for me – I’d not made a valentine’s quilt before.  I machine quilted it with some double loops, swirls, and a few experimental feathers; I’m still having fun trying new things out on the long-arm!

Charm Pack Cherry - AmysCreativeSide.com

There were a few extra charms after piecing the top, so I worked them into a corner of the back, that I plan to use as a label (soon!).

Charm Pack Cherry - AmysCreativeSide.com

To celebrate this new pattern, my friends at Fat Quarter Shop have put all the charm packs on sale for the next week! Run over to check out the pattern, and stock up on charms!

Charm Pack Cherry - AmysCreativeSide.com

Along with the pattern they have a great video, to walk you through all the steps.

I hope you check out the pattern and sew up your own Charm Pack Cherry quilt!

Happy Quilting –

13 thoughts on “Charm Pack Cherry – from Fat Quarter Shop

Shelor Robin says:

Love it! Your directions are so clear and easy to understand.

Dolores says:

The pattern is great in just about any colour scheme. Thank you.

Lisa Mikel says:

I love your example with the pinks, its lovely. Great job on the quilting!

Sharon says:

Truly beautiful…and the quilting is gorgeous too!

Debra Kay Neiman says:

Your LAQ looks great. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

Anna Takeda says:

I love the colors you’ve chosen and was wondering what the name of the solid color is?
    Anna

Jane B says:

Love this pinks and red version! Your quilting is great. Do you think this could be done on a non-long arm machine?

apple blossom says:

love the reds and pinks….nice