Modern Neutrals – My Fabric Line!

Posted on March 31st, by Amy in Modern Neutrals, My Fabric. 30 comments

I’m so excited to fully introduce Modern Neutrals :

Modern Neutrals by Amy Ellis - AmysCreativeSide.com

It will be showing at Market in May, and Shipping in October, 2014.

Modern Neutrals by Amy Ellis - AmysCreativeSide.com

I’ve been sewing lots in the last couple of weeks, with five new patterns in the works, and a few remakes from my book Modern Neutrals.

I hope you love it as much as I do!

____
*Order your signed copy of Modern Neutrals here – Modern Neutrals is available on Amazon too!

30 thoughts on “Modern Neutrals – My Fabric Line!

Rebecca Silbaugh says:

Aaasshhhhhhh! Congrats! The cat is out of the bag, I’m so excited for you! Can’t wait to see it in person! :)

Dorian says:

WOHOO, congrats on your fabric line. The colors look great, cant’ wait to see the prints better :)

Malini says:

Congratulations Amy! These look beautiful!

suzyMcQ says:

It’s lovely! A BIG congratulations for all your hard work. Can’t wait to get my hands on it, but patience, patience!

Absolutely fantastic!! I love, love, love it!!! Congrats Amy!!!

Congrats on your new fabric line! Very pretty!

Lyn Kaufmann says:

Congratulations! This fabric is beautiful and I can’t wait to see it in person (and feel, of course).

Diane says:

Congratulations. It looks lovely

Natalia says:

Super excited for you Amy!

de baker says:

I cant wait TILL October, they are great

pam says:

CONGRATULATIONS!

mary says:

Such a tease! Can’t wait to see more of these pretties!! (Just pinned to my “Fabric Crush” board!)

Queenie says:

Congratulations!!! How totally exciting, a fabric line!! I can’t wait to see it.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

Gina says:

Love it, Congratulations!!!!!

Pam says:

Congratulations Amy! Awesome! Those are some delicious looking fabrics. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the signed copy of Modern Essentials II!

Elaine says:

Moro em Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.
    Adoro tudo que você compartilha no facebook.
    Não falo inglês. Como consigo uma revista dessas de blocos modernos? Obrigada.

Sunshine Amthauer says:

What a refreshing change. Can’t wait to get my hands on the book!

Elise says:

So very proud of you! Beautiful colors and great design. I’ll be buying lots of it. What to make out of it? New bed quilt, I’m thinking!

Janet T says:

Love the colorway!

Sandra Davidson says:

Congradsulations Amy, you were the first blogger I started to follow about 4 1/2 years ago when I learnt about quilting blogs. You have taught me so much and it has been a joy to watch your raising star. I bought your very first book and loved it. I am proud to say I know who you are. Blessings Sandra

Karen says:

How absolutely thrilling!!

Vicki says:

It must feel wonderful to see your line in person! Congrats!

Cille says:

Congratulations on your new line. I have finally gotten around to order your books . They are in the mail right now and I can’t wait to open them and become inspirered.

Karen Miller says:

Congratulations Amy !! Woohoo! Looking beautiful…

I love it! I’m so glad you are with Moda – I’ll be carrying all of the precuts for it in my shop. I can’t wait!!

Amanda says:

Congrats!! I can already tell that I’m going to love this line!

Sonya says:

Very exciting. I can’t wait to see the projects. What has been the most rewarding part of this process for you?

Debra says:

Your fabrics are fabulous! Not sure I can wait!

[…] of what I’ve been working on, getting ready for Market, with my fabric. Working start to finish with my own fabric, has been so exciting! I love that I can fully realize […]

Virgil says:

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed
    reading it, you will be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back
    someday. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice evening!